HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Am I missing something?

Closed Thread

Old
09-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Steve

vCash: 500
Am I missing something?

Just wondering whats going on with our D. Did anyone hear about trades or anything, for some reason we're really stocking up on D. I believe that you can never have too many but

Belak, McCabe, Kaberle, Berg, Klee, Pilar, Brown, Khanaov and then you have guys in the system like - Kronwall, Bell, Colaiacovo, White and possibly Marchment (and I think he's a must, he's a scary mo'foe)

Depth is a great asset to have and i like that we have it but is there something else going on....please be Berg...please be Berg

Old
09-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Aki Berg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
Just wondering whats going on with our D. Did anyone hear about trades or anything, for some reason we're really stocking up on D. I believe that you can never have too many but

Belak, McCabe, Kaberle, Berg, Klee, Pilar, Brown, Khanaov and then you have guys in the system like - Kronwall, Bell, Colaiacovo, White and possibly Marchment (and I think he's a must, he's a scary mo'foe)

Depth is a great asset to have and i like that we have it but is there something else going on....please be Berg...please be Berg

Old
09-10-2005, 06:21 PM
BuppY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Berg
Hey Aki.. I like u.

Old
09-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Aki Berg

Quote:
Originally Posted by H N I C
Hey Aki.. I like u.
Thanks.

Old
09-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Raging Bull

Despite what most people say, I actually like Berg as one of our bottom pairing defenseman. I think he is very solid, usually in position. The only reason he gets a bad rep is because when he makes a mistake, its hard to miss with such a horrible name like Aki Berg. (No offense to Aki Berg the poster )

Old
09-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Garbs
HFBoards Sponsor

McCabe
Kaberle
Klee
Khavanov
Colaiacovo
Berg

7th - Brown

- When Pilar gets back, Brown will be sent down, or traded in March.
- Kronwall would benefit more playing with the Marlies full time. Next year.
- Belak is a last resort, not a regular defenseman.

Looks okay to me.

Old
09-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Berg
Sorry Aki, i didn't mean to insult you...you, I like. Aki Berg - not a bad player but I would prefer to spend the extra 1.2 Million he's making on another player, that's all. But if I were JFJ, i'd sign you long term!

Old
09-10-2005, 06:31 PM
LeeIs
M a t s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve

Scratch Belak from that list. Pilar is out for half a season atleast if not more. Brown will probably end up playing with the marlies. There we've minused 3 already.
We're left with McCabe, kaberle, Khavanov, Klee, Berg & Colaiacovo That's 6 so far, add Belak back as reserve 7th everyone else will start with the marlies. I don't see any stocking up.

Closed Thread