Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NESN Bruins format

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2003, 07:34 PM
nhlbruin

vCash: 500
yeah, i must agree with all these comments on your former partner...he spent as much time talking about his latest trip with the "fabulous" judy, sausages, and squirrel candies as he did sports. i liked listening to you then, and i enjoy it 100 times more now that you're paired with neumy....i actually listen often now when i can, as opposed to before when it was a just a once in a while thing. i've got to say though, i really wish WEEI broadcast over the internet. i spend a good chunk of time at school in maine and i can't listen up here...

Old
10-08-2003, 06:15 AM
Gee Wally
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
my $.02 on the subject FWIW...

Isn't the onus on us ...the hockey fans...for how much air time hockey gets on talk radio ?

I may be wrong here.. but to me the businees of talk radio is also supply and demand...

I think the fan base has wavered for numerous reasons.. But I also remember way back when the Bruins were the toast of Beantown and yes..there was all the coverage and talk one could want..

At the end of the day I don't think it's the host's job to set what is talked about , but instead it's the callers..

IMO..

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Closed Thread