HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2014-15 Official Ticket Thread [Rules in Post #2]

Old
07-17-2014, 08:29 AM
drwmike

vCash: 500
2014-15 Official Ticket Thread [Rules in Post #2]

This can be a thread for requests for tickets and tickets that are available along with other ticket questions. The season is less than 3 months away and single game tickets will be available tomorrow starting at 10 am. The panthers are going with dynamic pricing.

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|FLA|home

drwmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2014, 10:36 AM
SoupyFIN
Global Moderator
#CatsAren'tComing

vCash: 57433
RULES:

Here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

SoupyFIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2014, 09:20 AM
drwmike

This is the panthers link to buy tickets for single games.

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=99186

Old
07-18-2014, 10:52 AM
UlfSamuelsson
Save By Lundqvist!

vCash: 353
My apologies if this is not the correct spot for this, but anyone have any info on tickets to the draft next year? I know some previous draft hosts gave tickets to season ticket holders or gave them the option to buy. I'll be looking to head to Florida for next year's draft.

UlfSamuelsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2014, 11:07 AM
drwmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by UlfSamuelsson View Post
My apologies if this is not the correct spot for this, but anyone have any info on tickets to the draft next year? I know some previous draft hosts gave tickets to season ticket holders or gave them the option to buy. I'll be looking to head to Florida for next year's draft.
Information is not available yet, i spoke with my ticket rep and she will let me know once it is available, I am assuming season seat holders get priority.

Old
07-18-2014, 02:54 PM
UlfSamuelsson
Save By Lundqvist!

vCash: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwmike View Post
Information is not available yet, i spoke with my ticket rep and she will let me know once it is available, I am assuming season seat holders get priority.
Figured as much. Thanks for clearing that up though. Will be hitting this thread up in future when details are announced.

UlfSamuelsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2014, 05:14 PM
gizmo12688
#CatsAreComing

How much luck have any of you had ever scoring glass seats for less than $100 each?

I've never sat at the glass for a game, but I don't want to spend $300+ for me and my girlfriend.

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2014, 03:00 PM
drwmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo12688 View Post
How much luck have any of you had ever scoring glass seats for less than $100 each?

I've never sat at the glass for a game, but I don't want to spend $300+ for me and my girlfriend.
depending on who the opponent is, it can happen.

Old
07-19-2014, 10:34 PM
JP Mick
Two Gallants

vCash: 50
Quote:

Good seats are usually dirt cheap for preseason games, I recommend checking StubHub a week or two before the Oct. 2nd game vs. the Lightning. I sat in section 133 row 5 last year for 8 bucks a seat.

JP Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Montsy14

I have a question regarding the December 28, 30, 31 games vs. the Leafs, Habs and Rangers. I'll be heading down for the first time and was curious as to when/where is the best to purchase tickets?

At this point, I'm basically just wondering whether to go ahead and get the tickets now through Ticketmaster or wait until later? Is it going to make a difference? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Also, any advice on where to sit? How are the club level seats on the "panthers shoot twice" end in the $70 range, compared to, let's say, lower bowl near corner (11th row-ish) for $98?

Montsy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2014, 07:38 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montsy14 View Post
I have a question regarding the December 28, 30, 31 games vs. the Leafs, Habs and Rangers. I'll be heading down for the first time and was curious as to when/where is the best to purchase tickets?

At this point, I'm basically just wondering whether to go ahead and get the tickets now through Ticketmaster or wait until later? Is it going to make a difference? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Also, any advice on where to sit? How are the club level seats on the "panthers shoot twice" end in the $70 range, compared to, let's say, lower bowl near corner (11th row-ish) for $98?
You'll get them cheaper on Stubhub than Ticketmaster. Probably the closer to the game, the cheaper. All three of those games will be sold out or damn close to it.

The club seats or the upper part of the lower bowl is probably the best vantage point as far as height as you're not too close to the ice or high up. I'd personally rather sit in the club seats than in the 11th row corner as that might block your view of what's going on in front of the boards.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Montsy14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
You'll get them cheaper on Stubhub than Ticketmaster. Probably the closer to the game, the cheaper. All three of those games will be sold out or damn close to it.

The club seats or the upper part of the lower bowl is probably the best vantage point as far as height as you're not too close to the ice or high up. I'd personally rather sit in the club seats than in the 11th row corner as that might block your view of what's going on in front of the boards.
Thanks! I'm pretty excited...been wanting to make a trip down for years now.

Montsy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 08:46 PM
PantherboyHTR
An Old School Cat

Quote:

I am also going down with the whole family for these three games.

Does anyone have any information on suites? How I would go about getting one, and how much it would cost? Just thinking it might be cheaper then getting 11 tickets.

PantherboyHTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2014, 10:18 PM
ucanthanzalthetruth
Pirri for Cy Young

vCash: 0
Quote:

As someone who always attends these games, you picked the worst possible set lol (if it's your first time) The crowd is 60-40 at best.

ucanthanzalthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2014, 11:43 AM
drwmike

Season Seat owners should receive their tickets (in the form of a card) in mid September, around a week before the preseason starts.

Old
08-08-2014, 01:45 PM
BillyLindsaysHair

Quote:

I sat on the glass twice last season. It all depends on the game and also if the panthers start playing better this year. For a Red Wings game my girlfriend got them for my birthday for $110 each(included a parking pass). For an end of the year game against a bad team on a weeknight, I waited until right before game time and I got glass seats for $40 each(with a parking pass). While l constantly cry about the panthers sucking every year, cheap tickets to watch NHL hockey is one silver lining to being a panthers fan.

BillyLindsaysHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2014, 09:44 AM
drwmike

Pick 6

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=99629

Old
08-25-2014, 08:18 AM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwmike View Post
Season Seat owners should receive their tickets (in the form of a card) in mid September, around a week before the preseason starts.
So the Panthers have done away with the season tickets printed on card stock with nicer graphics? My gf and I are seeing one of our teams (she's a Flyers fan) at every NHL arena and this year we are headed to Sunrise for the November 1st Flyers game. We usually try to get a season ticket from each venue but it's tough with teams switching to cards!

Colin226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2014, 08:22 AM
drwmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
So the Panthers have done away with the season tickets printed on card stock with nicer graphics? My gf and I are seeing one of our teams (she's a Flyers fan) at every NHL arena and this year we are headed to Sunrise for the November 1st Flyers game. We usually try to get a season ticket from each venue but it's tough with teams switching to cards!
Yes, anything printout would be the ticketmaster printout.

Old
08-25-2014, 09:05 AM
drwmike

For SSO's, tickets have already been loaded into your account.

Old
08-31-2014, 07:47 AM
PanthersHockey1
The Ring of Fire

Im still debating on whether to get a season ticket or not. Now that Im down here working I plan on going to at least 30 games next year, but it would probably be cheaper to buy each game through stubhub. I will prob give a call to a ticket rep and see if they can entice me next week.

PanthersHockey1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2014, 11:53 AM
FlaPnthrsPunk
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersHockey1 View Post
Im still debating on whether to get a season ticket or not. Now that Im down here working I plan on going to at least 30 games next year, but it would probably be cheaper to buy each game through stubhub. I will prob give a call to a ticket rep and see if they can entice me next week.
It was completely worth it last season as they threw in a free jersey, four (well three and a game) concert ticket, extra free tickets to bring friends, discounts on merchandise & food, and meet a greet events with players and such. I couldn't attend about half of the games due to work or being away and I actually made about $200 on those games compared to what I paid from selling them on Stubhub or to friends/co-workers.

This season, I don't believe they are including a free jersey or concert tickets. They have spoke about a points system for SSOs that works with how many games you attend, watch on TV, etc for prizes. They will announce it more in detail in September I've read.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2014, 12:46 PM
FlaPanthers11
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersHockey1 View Post
IIRC, they are planning on limiting the number of tickets on StubHub this year which would make it harder to go that route. If you plan on going to that many though I'd say it's worth it. I went to 40 last season and it's just so much more convenient being an SSO as opposed to searching around trying to find what you're looking for that many times a year. The above poster covered some important points as well.

FlaPanthers11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2014, 11:36 PM
gizmo12688
#CatsAreComing

If I lived closer to the arena, i'd get season tickets without a doubt. But considering how late I get off work some nights plus travel time and expenses, its not feasible for me right now. I still want to go to as many games as I can though. Mostly on Saturdays.

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Ekblast
Formerly Akgoalie7

Send a message via AIM to Ekblast
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPanthers11 View Post
IIRC, they are planning on limiting the number of tickets on StubHub this year which would make it harder to go that route. If you plan on going to that many though I'd say it's worth it. I went to 40 last season and it's just so much more convenient being an SSO as opposed to searching around trying to find what you're looking for that many times a year. The above poster covered some important points as well.
How can they limit the numbers? If a seller wants to put their tickets up on stubhub then they will.

I buy lower bowls off stubhub all the time now and usually for about half the price because the owner wants to just get rid of them if they aren't going to the game. Better to get some of the money back then just give them away for free.

Ekblast is offline   Reply With Quote