HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Transporter 2

Closed Thread

Old
09-14-2005, 02:57 AM
chris_dub
Avoid Catalina...

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to chris_dub
Transporter 2

Good god...

Old
09-14-2005, 04:16 AM
Chilly Willy*

Was better than The Exorcism of Emily Rose...at least i was able to stay awake in Transporter 2, yeah the stunts were extreme, but hey at least it wasnt like Crouching Thong, hidden string..where people run on tree tops.

Transporter 2 gives you action and entertainment, if your looking for realistic crap, your watching the wrong movie. I found it entertaining and amusing with some of the stunts..it was just too unreal to believe at times but it was entertaining.

Old
09-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Des Louise
Formerly E=CH2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
Was better than The Exorcism of Emily Rose...at least i was able to stay awake in Transporter 2, yeah the stunts were extreme, but hey at least it wasnt like Crouching Thong, hidden string..where people run on tree tops.

Transporter 2 gives you action and entertainment, if your looking for realistic crap, your watching the wrong movie. I found it entertaining and amusing with some of the stunts..it was just too unreal to believe at times but it was entertaining.
Man the time when he removes the explosive from under the car, or when he jumps from parking lot to parking lot...

They were really pushing it there. I don't mind the extreme irrealistic stuff and I expect it but it was way over the top.

As for Crouching Tiger, they have those special ninja techniques they learn in some kind of book. It's not anymore impossible/possible than what Jedi Knights do in star wars. There are no such explications for The Transporter 2.

Old
09-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Chilly Willy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH²
Man the time when he removes the explosive from under the car, or when he jumps from parking lot to parking lot...

They were really pushing it there. I don't mind the extreme irrealistic stuff and I expect it but it was way over the top.

As for Crouching Tiger, they have those special ninja techniques they learn in some kind of book. It's not anymore impossible/possible than what Jedi Knights do in star wars. There are no such explications for The Transporter 2.
Crouching burger hidden fat is still a dumb movie.

Yeah the bomb removal scene was totally pushing it, it would have been better if he sped up the car and jumped out before it hit the water.

Old
09-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Garo

Quote:
Crouching burger hidden fat is still a dumb movie.
I really don't get it, wuxia movies always have those fights... You can't say the movie's dumb because you never saw this style before.

Old
09-15-2005, 01:09 AM
MassiveHabs

Send a message via AIM to MassiveHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH²
I actually got up and threw my popcorn at the screen at this part, screamed as jumped up and down and then left...granted it was at 2 in the mornin and i was incredddddibly blitzed and there was only like 10 other people in the theatre most of which in the same state as I, but still I know a bad movie drunk or not

Old
09-15-2005, 02:38 AM
Chilly Willy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garo
I really don't get it, wuxia movies always have those fights... You can't say the movie's dumb because you never saw this style before.

Why does it matter? i still think its lame.

Crouching Onion, Hidden breath is still a crappy movie to me, i found it boring, lame and the style it was filmed, or whatever you want to call it about the flying in the air and what not. Was not for me.

Thats my personal opinion about the movie, i didn't like it. Not everyone likes movies that some people consider great. That's their opinion, this is mine. I hated the movie.

Transporter 2 was a decent action flick, aside from some of the weird and unreal stunts, it wasn't that bad in terms of entertainment value. Hell people thought War of the Worlds was great, i saw the damn set in person and saw the movie and still think its crap.

Old
09-15-2005, 10:51 AM
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
I Agree.

I went to the theatre expecting some over the top, crazy action and got just that. I often go to the movies to excape reality. I thought it was very entertaining.

Closed Thread