HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What Is Going on With Blackhawks Tickets?

Closed Thread

Old
09-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Phil333

vCash: 500
What Is Going on With Blackhawks Tickets?

On Ticketmaster, it says Hawks tickets for October/November are on sale Saturday, but the rest of the season isn't on sale until November 5th. What the hell is going on and why is this only for the Hawks?

Old
09-15-2005, 03:10 PM
DMVille

That's the way they've always done it as far as I can remember. Or some variation of like 10 games ahead or something like that. Don't know why or if it is better or worse, just is.

I would think it is worse for them since I know I look forward to the late season games (in all sports) due to playoff considerations. I would buy some for April now in the season opening excitement, but come Feb when they go on sale if they are playing poorly and out of it, I might not.

But this year I am avoiding all that anyway and got an 11 game pack (1 ex, 10 reg)in the 300's above the net. For what you avoid in TM service charges you get a few free games comapred to buying 10 games seperately.

If you are looking for the Dec 7 NYR game, let me know and I can keep my ears open for season tix being let go.

Old
09-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Phil333

Thanks. I am looking for that Dec 7 Ranger game. I'm also looking for the Pens game and one of the late season Red Wings games. (I'm a New Yorker at school at Northwestern. This is my second season there and I'm itching to get to some games, considering I was so excited to be going to school in a city with hockey and didn't get to see any last year.)

Old
09-16-2005, 08:54 AM
sk84fun_dc

FYI, the NHL is trying something new this season and making select tickets available at the same time on Saturday for all 30 teams. That may also have something to do with it.

http://www.nhl.com/tickets/onsale091505.html

Closed Thread