HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jersey Numbers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-04-2014, 03:25 PM
  #1
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,612
vCash: 500
Jersey Numbers

So according to the Rangers facebook page, Dan Boyle will in fact wear #22 so people with Brian Boyle jerseys may be relieved.

Tanner Glass will be #15. No surprise.

Lee Stempniak will wear #12 and Jesper Fast has changed to #91. I wonder if that'll be his permanent number when he makes the NHL. I want to get his jersey, but don't want to worry about the number changing.

mti79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2014, 12:38 AM
  #2
GOAT AINEC
Soon..
 
GOAT AINEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
So according to the Rangers facebook page, Dan Boyle will in fact wear #22 so people with Brian Boyle jerseys may be relieved.

Tanner Glass will be #15. No surprise.

Lee Stempniak will wear #12 and Jesper Fast has changed to #91. I wonder if that'll be his permanent number when he makes the NHL. I want to get his jersey, but don't want to worry about the number changing.
Interesting choice for Jesper Fast.

GOAT AINEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2014, 02:51 AM
  #3
theFiGS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,758
vCash: 500
Got to imagine he'll wear 91 permanently, ahl/Call ups don't normally choose numbers this early and 91 isn't really a randomly assigned number like 59 or something

theFiGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2014, 12:33 PM
  #4
yrrebbor
Registered User
 
yrrebbor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New York, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,023
vCash: 500
So is that a Boyle jersey or a BOYLE jersey?

yrrebbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2014, 12:56 PM
  #5
KreiMeARiver*
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UES
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanModz View Post
Interesting choice for Jesper Fast.
he's no Stamkos/Federov. He was born in 91, so I guess that's ok.

I was born in 78. Who has ever worn 78??

KreiMeARiver* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2014, 01:02 PM
  #6
Fletch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 21,481
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KreiMeARiver View Post
he's no Stamkos/Federov. He was born in 91, so I guess that's ok.

I was born in 78. Who has ever worn 78??
Art Shell wore it in football. Great number for an o-lineman. Hockey...

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2014, 01:27 PM
  #7
Thirty One
k.
 
Thirty One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,151
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by KreiMeARiver View Post
he's no Stamkos/Federov. He was born in 91, so I guess that's ok.

I was born in 78. Who has ever worn 78??
http://www.hockey-reference.com/friv....cgi?number=78

The greatest New York Ranger of all-time: Mike York

Thirty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2014, 01:36 PM
  #8
KreiMeARiver*
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UES
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Boyle View Post
http://www.hockey-reference.com/friv....cgi?number=78

The greatest New York Ranger of all-time: Mike York
oh he did for CBJ

ah the Fly Line

KreiMeARiver* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 01:14 PM
  #9
KingWantsCup
#FightLikeHell
 
KingWantsCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,409
vCash: 350
Tanner Glass' #15 will look so sweet... In the AHL.

KingWantsCup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 06:48 PM
  #10
JohnC
Registered User
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 6,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingWantsCup View Post
Tanner Glass' #15 will look so sweet... In the AHL.
Poor Marek Hrivik

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.