HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-07-2014, 02:33 AM
  #101
Goldenshark
Registered User
 
Goldenshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gold Country
Country: United States
Posts: 619
vCash: 500
You guys must be making a lot of money, because $65 for nose bleeds is outrageous. That's twice the amount it costs at the Tank and you're going to be twice as far away and probably won't be able to see anything without binoculars.

If people are crazy to pay these prices than more power to the Sharks and 49ers, but if they don't they better lower the prices if they want a sellout. I'm still bummed they didn't pick AT&T park, much smaller venue, much better chance for colder weather and SF is a much funner place to visit for an outdoor game.

Goldenshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 02:39 AM
  #102
Gilligans Island
Registered User
 
Gilligans Island's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SF/Bay Area
Posts: 10,107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic school bus View Post
It looks like they're in the 100s since the numbers are printed in the middle
correct.

Gilligans Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 02:54 AM
  #103
RidinwitdaKING
Registered User
 
RidinwitdaKING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 283
vCash: 500
Yeah at first I was excited but then when I saw the sightlines from The Stadium pictures people posted, I said No. It will be a spectacle, but would enjoy it for about 5 minutes and be kinda pissed that I can't really get into the game and really watch it. I'll be at Home with the 65" and probably have a viewing party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenshark View Post
You guys must be making a lot of money, because $65 for nose bleeds is outrageous. That's twice the amount it costs at the Tank and you're going to be twice as far away and probably won't be able to see anything without binoculars.

If people are crazy to pay these prices than more power to the Sharks and 49ers, but if they don't they better lower the prices if they want a sellout. I'm still bummed they didn't pick AT&T park, much smaller venue, much better chance for colder weather and SF is a much funner place to visit for an outdoor game.

RidinwitdaKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 04:22 AM
  #104
Shark Finn
Unregistered user
 
Shark Finn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Enemy territories
Country: Finland
Posts: 873
vCash: 450
Hell, I might just make it and see the game live.

Seriously though.. I'd love to come all the way from here to see the game. One can dream..

Shark Finn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 04:31 AM
  #105
Hertl
..
 
Hertl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,723
vCash: 50
You're doing it wrong. The trick is to get someone else to pay for the tickets

Hertl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 10:16 AM
  #106
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!
 
HOOCH2173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fullerton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,358
vCash: 500
So does anyone have the pre sale pass code for you season ticket holders out there? And could you possibly PM with that?

thanks! Appreciate it!

HOOCH2173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 10:25 AM
  #107
Iron Chef
Registered User
 
Iron Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,193
vCash: 500
STHs -
I confirmed that you don't have to actually purchase all 12 tickets if you are buying for friends. The pre-sale code can be distributed to anyone you want and the code will automatically deactivate after 12 tickets has been purchased with it.

Wanted to let you all know because I saw multiple people on here offering to buy tickets for people.

Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 10:28 AM
  #108
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!
 
HOOCH2173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fullerton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,358
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
STHs -
I confirmed that you don't have to actually purchase all 12 tickets if you are buying for friends. The pre-sale code can be distributed to anyone you want and the code will automatically deactivate after 12 tickets has been purchased with it.

Wanted to let you all know because I saw multiple people on here offering to buy tickets for people.
so any chance you might have that code and could possible PM me with that?

HOOCH2173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 10:45 AM
  #109
Iron Chef
Registered User
 
Iron Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,193
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCH2173 View Post
so any chance you might have that code and could possible PM me with that?
Oh I don't have season tickets anymore haha! I'm getting the code from a friend, but he already maxed out on the number of tickets he gave away But I saw a few people in the thread offering to buy for HFers, so you may want to PM them directly. I think LadyStanley was one of them.

Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 10:49 AM
  #110
Gilligans Island
Registered User
 
Gilligans Island's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SF/Bay Area
Posts: 10,107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCH2173 View Post
So does anyone have the pre sale pass code for you season ticket holders out there? And could you possibly PM with that?

thanks! Appreciate it!
Niner STHs will get the code later this morning, too. Did you receive this email yesterday?
Quote:
As a SBL Member, you will have access to an exclusive presale. Information regarding your presale and individual presale code will be sent to you tomorrow.

Gilligans Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 10:53 AM
  #111
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!
 
HOOCH2173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fullerton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,358
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligans Island View Post
Niner STHs will get the code later this morning, too. Did you receive this email yesterday?
All the main emails go to my mom since she is the main owner of the tickets. When she wakes up, I'll see if she got it since she said she had not received anything last night.

HOOCH2173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 11:19 AM
  #112
Gilligans Island
Registered User
 
Gilligans Island's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SF/Bay Area
Posts: 10,107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCH2173 View Post
All the main emails go to my mom since she is the main owner of the tickets. When she wakes up, I'll see if she got it since she said she had not received anything last night.
haha - got it.

WIth the way the Niners work, we'll receive it at 9:59 AM. That's what they've done for the past 3 pre-sales - the college bowl game, the Cal/Oregon game and the Mexico/Costa Rica game. They seem to want to prevent passing on the code...

So call mom right then and have her be ready to open that email!

Gilligans Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 11:36 AM
  #113
SavageSteve
Registered User
 
SavageSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 631
vCash: 500
I saw Eklund posting this:

Would they wear white skates as well for honoring Charley Finley's Oakland Seals?

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 11:37 AM
  #114
Chairman Mallard
GO DUCKS
 
Chairman Mallard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Rosa / Sec 202
Country: United States
Posts: 16,586
vCash: 500
How hard is it to wear 1991 Teal jersey's?

I fully expect the Sharks to **** this one up.

Chairman Mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 11:40 AM
  #115
Iron Chef
Registered User
 
Iron Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,193
vCash: 500
Does anyone know if there is a 3d seat viewer for levi's? I can't seem to find one, but judging by the 49ers forum, there seems to be one out there.

Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 11:42 AM
  #116
Chairman Mallard
GO DUCKS
 
Chairman Mallard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Rosa / Sec 202
Country: United States
Posts: 16,586
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Does anyone know if there is a 3d seat viewer for levi's? I can't seem to find one, but judging by the 49ers forum, there seems to be one out there.
http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/levis_stadium/

Chairman Mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 11:45 AM
  #117
HIGH FIVE GHOST
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
The 49ers offered Standing Room Only tickets for SBL holders like myself. $50 for prime games and $75 for marquee games. I think they eventually might offer it for this Stadium series game. I will probably purchase the nose bleeds seats for $65 and just stand in the SRO sections all along the lower bowl.

HIGH FIVE GHOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 11:56 AM
  #118
Iron Chef
Registered User
 
Iron Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,193
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Mallard View Post
Thanks so much! It actually looks like it might be better to get $100 seats based on how the sightlines look here

Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 12:02 PM
  #119
SJGoalie32
Registered User
 
SJGoalie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TealTown, USA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Mallard View Post
How hard is it to wear 1991 Teal jersey's?

I fully expect the Sharks to **** this one up.
Teal? Have you watched any Sharks playoff games the last few seasons?

Sharks stopped wearing teal jerseys YEARS ago. The Sharks primary color is black now. Thankfully, they aren't black & orange anymore.



Truth be told, I fully expect the Sharks to unveil either another new black jersey or go with a red one for the outdoor game. I'd put the chances of their jersey even being close to a teal color (1990's style or otherwise) at about 50/50

SJGoalie32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 12:08 PM
  #120
LadyStanley
Elasmobranchology-go
 
LadyStanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North of the Tank
Country: United States
Posts: 65,826
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJGoalie32 View Post
Truth be told, I fully expect the Sharks to unveil either another new black jersey or go with a red one for the outdoor game. I'd put the chances of their jersey even being close to a teal color (1990's style or otherwise) at about 50/50
Considering the outrage I saw from team personnel WRT red eyes on the redesigned logo, doubt you'll ever see red.

LadyStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 12:55 PM
  #121
Rem
Boo or Boo-urns?
 
Rem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sv/ca
Country: United States
Posts: 4,032
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJGoalie32 View Post
Teal? Have you watched any Sharks playoff games the last few seasons?

Sharks stopped wearing teal jerseys YEARS ago. The Sharks primary color is black now. Thankfully, they aren't black & orange anymore.



Truth be told, I fully expect the Sharks to unveil either another new black jersey or go with a red one for the outdoor game. I'd put the chances of their jersey even being close to a teal color (1990's style or otherwise) at about 50/50
Red? Why would they suddenly have a red jersey? Because of the Niners? Pfffff. I didn't see the Kings wearing Dodger blue. That's just silly.

I full expect to see either some crappy updated "chrome" stadium series garbage (booooo) or hopefully a '91 throwback. If they surprise us all and do a Seals kit and LA wears their purple/gold that'd be neato too

Rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 12:59 PM
  #122
Rem
Boo or Boo-urns?
 
Rem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sv/ca
Country: United States
Posts: 4,032
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
I saw Eklund posting this:

Would they wear white skates as well for honoring Charley Finley's Oakland Seals?
This isn't a crazy idea actually. Both teams started in '67.

Rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 01:00 PM
  #123
Gilligans Island
Registered User
 
Gilligans Island's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SF/Bay Area
Posts: 10,107
vCash: 500
tick tock tick tock...

anybody get the email with the code yet?


edit: Hooch, you were right - Sharks STHs, Kings STHs and 49ers Club SBL holders get first dibs.

from the 49ers:

Quote:
As a Reserved Member, you will have access to an exclusive presale on Friday, August 8 at 10am. Information regarding your presale and individual presale code will be sent to you tomorrow.

Gilligans Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 01:04 PM
  #124
deekortiz3
Registered User
 
deekortiz3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
Got my tickets!

deekortiz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2014, 01:04 PM
  #125
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!
 
HOOCH2173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fullerton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,358
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligans Island View Post
tick tock tick tock...

anybody get the email with the code yet?
heard nothing and ticketmaster still says tix not available yet.

HOOCH2173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.