HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Goldeyes or Blue Jays

View Poll Results: WHo would you rather see win a championship?
Winnipeg Goldeyes 21 40.38%
Toronto Blue Jays 31 59.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old
08-17-2014, 02:12 PM
bigplay41*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to bigplay41*
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveRaven View Post
Funny how we all think differently this is exactly why I dislike the goldeyes. Its all has beens and never will be's (well at least very unlikely) no star kids no vets coming down for conditioning. Sure would be nice to see real top notch talent.

If we had a triple a team I'd be a much bigger fan .... Minnesota would be prefect we all love to cheer on Minnesota teams go down there for games
Exactly how many goldeyes end up in the majors? Being a MiLB affiliate would guarentee us an opporunity to see future MLB stars

bigplay41* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2014, 11:43 PM
fmrdh

vCash: 500
Goldeyes wrapped up the North division title tonight. Still have 11 more games left in regular season.

fmrdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2014, 04:53 PM
Samcanadian

vCash: 50
I love both and have cheered for the Goldeyes since I was a kid and was in attendance when they won their first (and only) Northern League title in 94.

When they won the AA championship in 2012, it was basically a foregone conclusion. That team was absolutely dominant in the post season, and I have to say that this year's team is looking even better.

I'll admit that with Paul Edmond's departure from the broadcasts this season I haven't followed them nearly as closely. Nothing matches his insane calls

Samcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Samcanadian

Of course, nothing tops a Blue Jays victory. I live and breathe the Jays and another World Series win in this day and age would be tops for me. A Jats stanley cup would be the only thing better.

Heck, between the Vikings, Jays and Jats, I have a tough time picking which one I'd love to see win their respective championship but in order of importance it'd go Jats and then Jays/Vikes are tied.

Samcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Jet
GO JETS GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcanadian View Post
Of course, nothing tops a Blue Jays victory. I live and breathe the Jays and another World Series win in this day and age would be tops for me. A Jats stanley cup would be the only thing better.

Heck, between the Vikings, Jays and Jats, I have a tough time picking which one I'd love to see win their respective championship but in order of importance it'd go Jats and then Jays/Vikes are tied.
I gotta say I really love your avatar.