Anton Khudobin

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2005, 06:32 PM
GBG BLEED BLUE

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to GBG BLEED BLUE
Anton Khudobin

I just would like to know how he did in training camp? I have only seen him in one Preseason game in which he played very well, he had a shutout going into the 3rd period with ten minutes left, but he did not preserve the shutout. He made 59 saves in the game and was the first star of the game. Our local Newspaper here in Saskatoon(The Star Phoneix) had an article about him and the title was: From Russia with Glove. At first I found it pretty funny(in a good way of course) then I realized that hey he has an awesome glove hand and I am really glad that Saskatoon Drafted him in the Import Draft this year and I am also looking forward to seeing him in a new Blades jersey( we will have new home and 3rd jerseys) this season and possibily for his 20 year old season too.

Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE: 09-19-2005 at 07:43 PM.
Old
09-19-2005, 07:40 PM
ceber

Camp's closed to the public so all we get to hear about it is what the press writes (almost nothing) and what the team puts up on the website (a little bit more than what we get in the press but just barely). Only thing I remember reading about Khudobin was that Bouchard burned him pretty good on a penalty shot.

I did read a blurb about his 59 saves in that game. Here's hoping he has a great season.

Old
09-19-2005, 08:05 PM
vitogor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceber
Camp's closed to the public so all we get to hear about it is what the press writes (almost nothing) and what the team puts up on the website (a little bit more than what we get in the press but just barely). Only thing I remember reading about Khudobin was that Bouchard burned him pretty good on a penalty shot.

I did read a blurb about his 59 saves in that game. Here's hoping he has a great season.
I think it was Kopriva who's jock ended up in the fourth row after a Bouchard penalty shot I don't think Khudobin is at the Wild camp this year, it's Roli, Manny, Harding, and Kopriva.

Old
09-19-2005, 08:40 PM
GBG BLEED BLUE

well from what i heard here in Saskatoon

He was at Wild camp until the 12th(Monday) and then back with the Blades which he now is. I will give updates about him and how he is doing during the season.

Old
09-19-2005, 10:24 PM
ceber

Quote:
Originally Posted by #16
I think it was Kopriva who's jock ended up in the fourth row after a Bouchard penalty shot
Ahh.. that could be! That's the article I was thinking of, so if it was Kopriva then I was wrong. Either way, we sure didn't hear much about either goalie from the team or the press.

Old
09-24-2005, 12:52 AM
GBG BLEED BLUE

Anton Khudobin

In the home opener verses the Swift Current Broncos, he was OUTSTANDING , he stopped all 23 shots that he faced and he lead the team to a 4-0 shutout victory,and in addition to that he was also named the 3rd star of the game.

Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE: 10-22-2005 at 10:03 PM.
Old
09-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Surly Furious

vCash: 728
The guy has shown flashes in international tournaments, both good and bad - glad to hear he's looked good for the Blades so far.

Old
09-26-2005, 03:46 AM
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!

Ouch! He gets thumped for 5 goals in a 9-3 loss to I forget the team...

Old
09-26-2005, 05:39 PM
GBG BLEED BLUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobieDoobieDo
Ouch! He gets thumped for 5 goals in a 9-3 loss to I forget the team...
The team the he faced was the Moose Jaw Warriors and in all honesty they are not that good of a team but he faced alot of shots and his defence probably could have played beter in front of him though. Now the Saskatoon Blades do not play thier next game until October 5th when they face the Brandon Wheat Kings, This time off should give the team a chance to regroup and heal the injuries.

Old
10-22-2005, 10:10 PM
GBG BLEED BLUE

He has had a loosing streak, but ever since he had a couple of days off and came back in during the U.S/West road trip he has played decent he was in goal when the Blades shut out the Kamloops Blazers 3-0 he did not face many tough shots though. Here's hoping that he stays hot in the net for the Blades.

Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE: 10-22-2005 at 10:15 PM.
Closed Thread