HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oct6, Some interesting TV for Avalanche fans

Closed Thread

Old
10-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Zodiac

vCash: 500
Oct6, Some interesting TV for Avalanche fans

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/nhl/hockeycentral/index.shtml

Hockeycentral on Sportsnet
Monday, Oct. 6 (Check for the correct time. I think it's 7pm et ...not sure though.)
"Craig MacEwen will take A Closer Look at Colorado's off-season signings of Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne. How did they get there and who's going to lead that team in scoring? Selanne? Kariya? Sakic? Forsberg?"

http://tsn.ca/shows/thats_hockey/

That's Hockey on TSN
Monday, Oct. 6 @ 7pm et

John Lu reports from Atlanta
Analysis from Bob McKenzie and Neil Smith
Feature on Avalanche goaltender David Aebischer
Top Ten Plays of 2002-03

Should be interesting.

I know not everyone gets these channels ...but for those who do ...this is for you.

Old
10-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Jori

Send a message via Yahoo to Jori
Thanks for the info. Some good stuff to watch when I get home from work.

Old
10-07-2003, 09:42 AM
Goulet17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jori_18_23
Thanks for the info. Some good stuff to watch when I get home from work.
Did anyone watch these shows?

If so, was anything interesting said?

Old
10-07-2003, 09:49 AM
Jori

Send a message via Yahoo to Jori
I think the Aebischer interview was the one TSN played a week or so ago. Basically Aebischer doesn't care what pundits and fans think he will do this year. He only cares what his team mates think and he believes he can get the job done.

The Hockey Central feature on Selanne and Kariya was basically what we've heard already; about how they decided to come to Colorado. When asked who they thought would lead the Avs in scoring, both responded "I don't know." Part of the discussion with the studio hosts included the Avs goaltending situation. Like many others, they believe the Avs will acquire a veteran goaltender before the deadline and they think Lacroix will keep a close eye on Jose Theodore and the Montreal situation.

Old
10-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Zodiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jori_18_23
I think the Aebischer interview was the one TSN played a week or so ago. Basically Aebischer doesn't care what pundits and fans think he will do this year. He only cares what his team mates think and he believes he can get the job done.

The Hockey Central feature on Selanne and Kariya was basically what we've heard already; about how they decided to come to Colorado. When asked who they thought would lead the Avs in scoring, both responded "I don't know." Part of the discussion with the studio hosts included the Avs goaltending situation. Like many others, they believe the Avs will acquire a veteran goaltender before the deadline and they think Lacroix will keep a close eye on Jose Theodore and the Montreal situation.

Yeah, it was basically the same stuff we've all been hearing for awhile now. Wasn't very good. Better than nothing though.

Closed Thread