As the new coach of the Arizona Coyotes, "Toe" Gretz is under a lot of pressure to perform as a coach and show his mettle. His gm is watching him very carefully (lest his endorsement value decrease with every road loss).
I hear he's been working on his speeches and lines straight from other Toe's handbook:
10. Stick your nose in the play - you're a coyote for gods sake!
9. I want ya's to shoot like its 1983 and we're facin' Murray Bananaman!
8. If we lose tonight we're gonna replace my daughter with Kate Smith!
7. Boys, the whole world is against the Coyotes - thank God I buried a lucky loonie!
6. If ya's don't toughen up, I'm bringing back Marty Mac to teach yous how!
5. Boy, its cold standing back here, Hey Grant get me some Cocoa!
4. If they pull the goalie, just stand up so I know you wanna go on!
3. Whats with coming back? this is the West for chrissake!
2. From failing hands we pass the tequila, yours to hold it high, boys!
and the #1 motivational line of "Toe" Gretz:
1. Go to the net, dammit - or else I'll whiz on ya!
[QUOTE=rocky hockey]Quite possibly the worst top ten list of all time
I do, however, give you props for posting something like this on these boards. But i would refrain from any more of this sort of garbage in the future.
Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]
No, you're dead on, rocky hockey... Chooch would do himself and the world a favor if he'd refrain from posting any more garbage, period, as he has nothing else to contribute..