HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

LOoking for Insider'S point of view

Closed Thread

Old
09-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Thundermare

vCash: 500
LOoking for Insider'S point of view

Since I've had great infos on darker prospect, I'm gonna ask an esaier on on two Nashville prospects

I was Wondering if you could tell me How Lassilala and Glazachev looked at camp.

Lassilla I like a lot, but I'm wondering with the Logjam in Goal in front of him does he have a shot at beating the others in the near future.

For Glazachev I'm sure he has the talent, but is he ready for NHL?

Old
09-25-2005, 12:54 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartender
Since I've had great infos on darker prospect, I'm gonna ask an esaier on on two Nashville prospects

I was Wondering if you could tell me How Lassilala and Glazachev looked at camp.

Lassilla I like a lot, but I'm wondering with the Logjam in Goal in front of him does he have a shot at beating the others in the near future.

For Glazachev I'm sure he has the talent, but is he ready for NHL?

neither was at camp. lassila came to conditioning camp earlier in the summer but is playing the season in sweden, so there was no reason for him to come to training camp. Glazachev....to be honest, it doesn't seem like his chances are that great simply because the organization doesn't seem very interested in bringing him over

Closed Thread