HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Allison Injury

Closed Thread

Old
09-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Stars-Preds

vCash: 500
Allison Injury

I'm sure everyone has heard by now but Jamie Allison was injured and had to be carried off the ice on a stretcher. He apparently took a nasty fall and landed on his neck.

Can anyone at the game give us more insight? Does anyone have any more details about the injury?

Old
09-25-2005, 11:42 PM
vopatsrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by leg11wand
I'm sure everyone has heard by now but Jamie Allison was injured and had to be carried off the ice on a stretcher. He apparently took a nasty fall and landed on his neck.

Can anyone at the game give us more insight? Does anyone have any more details about the injury?
I wasn't at the game, but it sounded nasty on the radio. Channel 2 said during their sports show tonight that he is ok and has feeling in all limbs. I've not heard anything really specific, but all signs point to OK. Whether that's "He'll play in a couple of days OK" or "He'll miss 3 months, but at least he wasn't paralyzed ok," no one knows yet.

Old
09-25-2005, 11:56 PM
mmneely932

there was a collision at our net and Jaime flipped and evidently when he did he hit his neck on the post. I don't think it was too serious, but one can never tell. It was pretty scary though. I could see that he could move his legs and then when they wheeled him out he gave a little wave with his right hand. Of course they had him belted down, but it was enough to know that he was awake and alert.

Closed Thread