HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official How to disband team "Blah"

View Poll Results: How to disband his team?
Waiver Wire 4 30.77%
Reverse Draft 5 38.46%
Keep the team locked 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
09-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Kaizer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose'sMullet
Good grief...this is becomming a joke.
I agree, comments after poll was made are jokes.

Old
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM
fcbarcelona

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGuy2325
Hey guys, caught a quickie break in between classes here on campus.

In order to do a complete "Re-Draft" I would have to create a whole other league, and set up things according to that.

I am tired of the b***ing and moaning going on here. I am not MAD at you guys, I understand your guys' disposition on everything. Doesn't mean I can't be tired of it.

You want a decision, here it is. The Reverse Draft passed by one vote. I did not vote, if I were voting for what was the Fairest thing to do, I would have gone with the Waiver Wire idea, because then those who do pick up players lose their chances at making a play for some of the incoming rookies, such as Carter, Richards, Ovechkin, Phaneuf and so on.

Therefore, by the power vested in me by Yahoo! I hereby declare that the Waiver Wire is how "Blah"'s team will be disbanded. I don't care if the poll has already closed, I don't care if people deem it "unfair" since the poll has already closed.

Basically, if you want a player off of Blah, you got to give up your Waiver position. I will reiterate what I said last night, his team CANNOT remain intact. I do NOT want him to gain any wins because we left him locked. That, that is truly unfair, to allow a defunct team to play, and occasionally pick up victories that can deter someone who has a shot at finishing better had they not lost to a defunct team.

That is my decision, deal with it. Let's move on, after all we are officially ONE WEEK AWAY FROM HOCKEY!!!!!
glad to see u've picked a side and are sticking with it. but we're in a rotisserie league...not head on head. blah would get points, but not wins.

Last edited by fcbarcelona: 09-28-2005 at 08:54 PM.
Old
09-28-2005, 08:13 PM
bleedgreen

so when does all this take effect?

Old
09-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Horsehouse

Wll I say if the poll was meant to find how to go about things, then stick with it.

but n/m that. Whats done is done

Old
09-29-2005, 10:07 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

Well, all of this will take effect on Saturday, since I have that day off.

The poll would have taken place, but too many people kept raising valid arguments. I'm trying to be a fair commish in a Fantasy League. I'm doing the best that I can do given my situation (outside of this board and the League).

Closed Thread