HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

at least we are not....

Closed Thread

Old
09-30-2005, 03:13 PM
eyeisnikk

vCash: 500
at least we are not....

THe Rangers.... oh i hate them. But i kind of like them in a way. Always bet on them to lose or to miss the playoffs. Worked in the past.

Oh the reason i bring it up i was watching the Rangers and islanders game on MSG the other night. They said the rangers went to west point for team chemistry building. And that is alittle scary to me. Because for years they lacked team chemistry and the obvious outcome was missing the playoffs. But if they actually can play decent and have chemisty their goes my team to bet on.

Islanders didnt look too bad either. Def will make the playoffs in my mind. But dont worry Znitnik's shot is still 10 feet off from the net. For 4 mil a season you think he'd shoot straight. Why is the conventional wisdom that Satan and Yashin will hit it off. Talent wise they will but think about it they both are prima donas. Can you have two on the same line? Why not add D. Kristrich to that line. (anyone remember that guy, dont know what happen to him) You wont be able to get them thru the door.

Last edited by eyeisnikk: 09-30-2005 at 03:21 PM.
Closed Thread