HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Burke's winning pct

Closed Thread

Old
09-29-2003, 11:11 PM
Gwyddbwyll

vCash: 500
Burke's winning pct

I was impressed recently when someone showed me the career? winning pct of all the starters in the NHL. As we know Cechmanek tops the list - however Burke comes in at 10th which is impressive. The other top 10 teams are the usual suspects on top of the league.. Detroit, Ottawa, Colorado, Flyers, Devils.. the Coyotes are the only basement team up there. Sometimes I need to remind myself Burke is actually PDG after the way he gets slated as not even a top 10 goalie.

If someone has the THN mag with the list could they post it? Its only statistical so I dont think there's a copyright issue.

Old
10-07-2003, 07:16 AM
Tommi

Hello Phoenix fans,

anyone has news about Burke? Has he played good in pre-season? Does he still have injury problems etc? How many matches you guys think he will be able to play if hes not injured?

I would appreciate your thoughts...

Ciao,
Tommi

Old
10-07-2003, 08:42 AM
CoyoteBaloney

Burke's best preseason game was the final game against Vancouver. He looks to be very sharpe at this time.

Closed Thread