HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Roenick on Cechmanek

Closed Thread

Old
10-06-2003, 04:39 PM
fararden

vCash: 500
Roenick on Cechmanek

Bob (Los Angeles): Hi Jeremy. As a big Kings fan, I'm a little hesitant about Roman Chechmanek taking over as our No. 1 goalie. What do you think he will give the Kings in the regular season, and more importantly, the playoffs? Having seen what happened in Philly, I guess I just need some reassurance that he can be THE man in a new environment. Best of luck this season! Although I also bleed Leaf blue (transplanted Torontonian), I've always been a big fan of yours! You always speak your mind and tell it like it is. Keep it up! Thanks for taking my question.

Jeremy Roenick: Thank you very much, Bob. Roman will be great during the season and then he will want to go back to Checkoslovakia once the regular season is over. But I can guarentee him for 32 games.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=4107

Old
10-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

vCash: 500
A Kings-Flyers SCF? With Roman shutting out Philly all four game? One can only dream.....

Closed Thread