HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Tootoo mentioned in Hradek article

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2003, 07:29 AM
darth5
Rowsdower!

vCash: 500
Tootoo mentioned in Hradek article

Just a mention, mind you, but Preds can use all of the favorable pub they can get...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/column..._ej&id=1632070

Old
10-07-2003, 11:21 AM
BluesConvert

Quote:
Tootoo should quickly become a cult hero in Nashville
He hasn't already? *heh*

/bc

P.S. tnrocketman, thanks for the awesome avatar/title idea. Hope you don't mind me stealing it.

Old
10-07-2003, 11:25 AM
darth5
Rowsdower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesConvert
He hasn't already? *heh*

/bc

P.S. tnrocketman, thanks for the awesome avatar/title idea. Hope you don't mind me stealing it.
I can't take credit-- it started with Gnashville in the Dan Snyder thread here in the Nashville forum.
I'll change mine back on Thursday...

Old
10-07-2003, 11:30 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

That part of more exciting to watch, hits the nail on the head. I love our players, hard working 2 way forwards like Legwand, Hartnell, Hall, Walker, etc, they're great but a little dull sometimes to watch, especially when we struggle to score goals. With Tootoo though, it's never dull. How many times do you really notice every time a player is on the ice? I know with Tootoo, I noticed him every single shift he played against the Blues the other night. I got home to check the box to see he only played in a little over 9 minutes and I was shocked, I could have sworn it would have been close to the 20 minute mark, he let's you know when he's on the ice as something is always happening, during the play and at every whistle, if Tootoo's out there you know it.

Old
10-07-2003, 11:37 AM
BluesConvert

As long as we're on the subject of Jordin featured in articles, check this out:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/story?id=1632492

Finding the NHL's future. The 15 players that might replace the Great One and the Magnificent One as the "face" of hockey.

Take a look at #11, y'all

/bc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrocketman
I can't take credit-- it started with Gnashville in the Dan Snyder thread here in the Nashville forum.
I'll change mine back on Thursday...
Then props to Gnashville. I too had planned to change mine back at the one week mark.

Old
10-07-2003, 02:18 PM
"TheTrain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
That part of more exciting to watch, hits the nail on the head. I love our players, hard working 2 way forwards like Legwand, Hartnell, Hall, Walker, etc, they're great but a little dull sometimes to watch, especially when we struggle to score goals. With Tootoo though, it's never dull. How many times do you really notice every time a player is on the ice? I know with Tootoo, I noticed him every single shift he played against the Blues the other night. I got home to check the box to see he only played in a little over 9 minutes and I was shocked, I could have sworn it would have been close to the 20 minute mark, he let's you know when he's on the ice as something is always happening, during the play and at every whistle, if Tootoo's out there you know it.
It's only just begun!

Closed Thread