HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

help needed

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Jungle Boy

vCash: 500
help needed

hey guys. I'm in college and my professor asked us to do some research about any kind of market that it's not usual here in Brazil. So I decided to talk about hockey. I wonder if you guys could tell me anything that you know about the business of hockey, organization charts, structure, adversities, advantages. I'm thinking about use the Maple Leafs (it's easier because I can mention about the diference of USD and CAD) as an example, but once again any suggestion will be heard. thank you for coperanting!
P.S: please tell me about the club structure, employees, from club president to the players.

Old
10-08-2003, 09:21 AM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

on the espn kings board, there's a user by the name of PuckinUgly who has a lot of the business info that you seem to be loking for.

http://boards.go.com/cgi/nhl/request...sagID=81441end

as for the structure, i'm not too good in that, so maybe someone else can help u.

Old
10-08-2003, 10:52 AM
jfont

Awards:
you might also want to check out HF's The Business side of hockey forum. You might find bits and pieces of info of the everyday operations of hockey.

you can find a write up(or listing) on the organizational chart on the kings team page of hockeysfuture.