Notices

heatley update from TSN

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2003, 03:24 PM
Gary

vCash: 500
heatley update from TSN

his lawyer said that "something" happened to make heatley swerve and cause the accident and that alcohol was'nt involved. he said he wouldnt comment on whether it was a problem with the vehicle itself or a "obstacle" that caused it. as well heatley was given clearance legally and from snyders family to attend dan snyders funeral.

Old
10-07-2003, 03:38 PM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

I think the Snyder's are showing extreme class in this situation.From saying "do not delay the games, play as expected" and letting Heatley attend the funeral.Every article I have read, they mention Cleary as a charcter guy. His parents attitude in this whole situation proves that he came from a family which had "character". I applaud that.

Old
10-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokEGoalie
I think the Snyder's are showing extreme class in this situation.From saying "do not delay the games, play as expected" and letting Heatley attend the funeral.Every article I have read, they mention Cleary as a charcter guy. His parents attitude in this whole situation proves that he came from a family which had "character". I applaud that.
i was thinking the same thing-REALLY classy family. they're not quick to judge by any means. they were in to visit heatley at the hospital as well and spent a 'significant' amount of time there. they sound like some seriously excellent folks

Old
10-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Mayhem

Send a message via AIM to Mayhem
Agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary
i was thinking the same thing-REALLY classy family. they're not quick to judge by any means. they were in to visit heatley at the hospital as well and spent a 'significant' amount of time there. they sound like some seriously excellent folks
...this are trying time for his family and cannot say that in the same circumstances I would have the same attitude. These are clearly special people and hopefully the hockey world will come together to give them the support they are going to need to make it through the hardship. God bless both the Heatley and the Sndyer families.

Old
10-07-2003, 09:42 PM
dem

Well apparently Snyder and Heatley were really good friends. Snyder was even living with Heatley.

Old
10-08-2003, 07:18 AM
Flyers26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary
his lawyer said that "something" happened to make heatley swerve and cause the accident and that alcohol was'nt involved. he said he wouldnt comment on whether it was a problem with the vehicle itself or a "obstacle" that caused it.
And what "caused" him to go 80+ mph??? I know... stupidity!

Closed Thread