HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

LLEETTSS Get Ready to RRRRRumble!

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Game 8

vCash: 50
LLEETTSS Get Ready to RRRRRumble!

Ok Sport fans, after a long summer the leauge is finally playing hockey. I am watching the Stars and Ducks which brings back those feelings, you know the ones!!!! Here is to an exciting season for the Oil. My take on the Comrie situation is it will not hurt us at all. Hemsky will pick up the slack, as well as Isbister, and I cannot wait to see Torries, but from what I hear, if I know hockey, he is going to really suprise us as well.
JMHO

Game On!

Old
10-08-2003, 03:57 PM
SeriousBusiness
T.Hall da man

vCash: 500
i'ts been a long summer. I can't wait for tomorrow, and the start of the Oilers season. Jiggy sure looks shaky so far. Turco looks good. I've got both of them on my fantasy team, so I hope last year wasn't a fluke for both of them

Old
10-08-2003, 05:24 PM
Game 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanryann
i'ts been a long summer. I can't wait for tomorrow, and the start of the Oilers season. Jiggy sure looks shaky so far. Turco looks good. I've got both of them on my fantasy team, so I hope last year wasn't a fluke for both of them
Jillson and Thorton both look great for Boston, as well. This could be Thortons year to rise to that elite level.

Old
10-08-2003, 05:33 PM
tylerr

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to tylerr
I thought Thornton was already at the Elite Level?! anyways, should be a good season for the oil, I stopped watching the Dallas/Anaheim game, i can't stand to sit by and watch Dallas beat Anaheim. :mad:

Old
10-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Game 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerr
I thought Thornton was already at the Elite Level?! anyways, should be a good season for the oil, I stopped watching the Dallas/Anaheim game, i can't stand to sit by and watch Dallas beat Anaheim. :mad:
Always regarded that way he has just never been able to really pull away fromm the pack like other super stars. Niedermier had a heck of a game as well, end to end goal, saved a goal, the devels look great again. Lehtinen out with a shoulder injury, that will hurt.

Closed Thread