1. Each participant will be allowed to draft 6 forwards, 4 defensemen and 2 goalies, to form a two-line roster. There will be a total of 15 rounds, so you can have healthy scratchs and players assigned to the AHL among your picks.
2. The draftees will HAVE to be prospects from the 2000, 2001, 2002 entry drafts. Players that re-entered in the draft in 2003 (such as Nathan Paestch and Eric Himelfarb) are included.
3. There will be a time limit of 12 hours for every participant to make his pick. I'd ask each participant to make sure his picks are very clear, to make it easier for people to know who's drafted and who's not.
4.After every pick, I'd appreciate to see participants either send a PM to the person that's next on the clock, or to post it ON the thread.
5.Trades will be allowed during the draft (picks and prospects). However, I will accept trades only if I get a confirmation from both sides, either by PMs or on the thread.
6.Each participant will be allowed to miss 2 picks... call them strikes if you want; after 3 strikes you're out to make place for a new participant, who has more time on his hands.
HERE'S THE DRAFT ORDER (RANDOM ORDER): Round 1
1. Habs Scout (PNFHL Canadians): Ilya Kovalchuk -- LW
2. Patch2: Jason Spezza -- C
3. Higgsfan (Rocket): Dany Heatley -- RW
4. Duff88 (Les Sagueneens): Marian Gaborik -- LW/RW
5. RangerFan13: Kari Lethonen -- G
6. Cayouche5 (Montreal Gaillards): Jay Bouwmeester -- D
7. Man (People): Rick DiPietro -- G
8. thecanucker: Rick Nash -- LW
9. MooseWhiterspoon: David LeNeveu -- G
10. Stastny: Joni Pitkänen -- D
11. Stastny: Tuomo Ruutu -- LW
12. MooseWhiterspoon: Stanislav Chistov -- LW
13. thecanucker: Alexander Frolov -- LW
14. Man (People): Rostislav Klesla -- D
15. Cayouche5 (Montreal Gaillards): Ales Hemsky -- LW/RW
16. RangerFan13: Mike Komisarek -- D
17. Duff88 (Les Sagueneens): Denis Grebeshkov -- D
18. Higgsfan (Rocket): Steve Eminger -- D
19. Patch2: Pasi Nurminen -- G
20. Habs Scout (PNFHL Canadians): Dan Hamuis -- D
21. Habs Scout (PNFHL Canadians): Anton Volchenkov -- D
22. Patch2: Justin Williams -- RW
23. Higgsfan (Rocket): Fedor Tjutin -- D
24. Duff88 (Les Sagueneens): Joffrey Lupul -- LW
25. RangerFan13: Jeff Taffe -- C/LW (STRIKE 1)
26. Cayouche5 (Montreal Gaillards): Pierre-Marc Bouchard -- C/RW
27. Man (People): Scott Hartnell -- LW (STRIKE 1)
28. thecanucker: Mikko Koivu -- C
29. MooseWitherspoon: Ron Hainsey -- D
30. Stastny: Scottie Upshall -- C/RW
31. Stastny: Dan Blackburn -- G
32. MooseWhiterspoon: Alexander Svitov -- C
33. thecanucker: Ryan Whitney -- D
34. Man (People): Chuck Kobasew -- RW
35. Cayouche5 (Montreal Gaillards): Keith Ballard -- D
36. RangerFan13: Alexander Semin -- LW
37. Duff88 (Les Sagueneens): Frederik Sjostrom -- LW/RW
38. Higgsfan (Rocket): Roman Cechmanek -- G
39. Patch2: Nick Schultz -- D
40. Habs Scout (PNFHL Canadians): Stephen Weiss -- C
41. Habs Scout (PNFHL Canadians): Alexander Perezhogin -- RW
42. Patch2: Matt Stajan -- LW
43. Higgsfan (Rocket): Jiri Hudler -- LW
44. Duff88 (Les Sagueneens: Lukas Krajicek -- D
45. RangerFan13: Jeff Woywitka -- D
46. Cayouche5 (Montreal Gaillards): Igor Grigorenko -- RW
47. Man (People): Carlo Colaiacovo -- D
48. thecanucker: Kirill Koltsov -- D
49. MooseWhiterspoon: Marcel Hossa -- LW
50. Stastny: Kurt Sauer -- D
I almost forgot, each participant will be allowed to miss 2 picks. Call them strikes if you want.... after 3 strikes, you're out, to make place for someone you has more time on his hands for this mock draft.
Anyone familiar with time limits? This is one of my first mock drafts, and I'm not quite sure if 12 hours is enough. I was having a look at some ofter mock drafts, and some participants take 24 to 48 hours before making their pick.