HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Good place to buy Sens Jerseys

Closed Thread

Old
10-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Razlo
#peskysens

vCash: 500
Good place to buy Sens Jerseys

Hi all,

My girlfriend is a Sens lover and we are heading to the game on the 15th and I wanted to get her an authentic jersey with Alfie's name and numbers. Any ideas on a good place to pick one up? We live in the Ottawa area, so anywhere in Ottawa that you can think of would be great!

Thanks guys, and good luck on Saturday

Old
10-12-2005, 09:54 AM
kingsforever

Ottawa Sports Gallery- 2nd floor of the St.Laurent Shopping Center. always a good place for sens stuff

Old
10-12-2005, 10:23 AM
NCSENSFAN

anyone know of a place for out of towners to have names and number put on for a decent price?

Old
10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Kickabrat
WHAT - ME WORRY?

I bought a Redden jersey 3-yrs ago (sans "A"), bought the "A" last year and can't find a place in toronto that will put in on for me. There's a place in downtown toronto that has the machine, I went in, they said they could do it and when they found out it was a Sens jersey they said they only do it if the jersey was bought in their store (and since they only sell leaf stuff...welll you get the picture). Serves me right for even going in that store, should have barfed all over their blue and white crap). Anyway, if anyone knows of a place in toronto that can do that stuff please post it.

I will be in Ottawa over Xmas (bought tickets to the NYR game) so I can probably get it done there, again if someone knows of a place please post.

Old
10-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Bytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickabrat
I bought a Redden jersey 3-yrs ago (sans "A"), bought the "A" last year and can't find a place in toronto that will put in on for me. There's a place in downtown toronto that has the machine, I went in, they said they could do it and when they found out it was a Sens jersey they said they only do it if the jersey was bought in their store (and since they only sell leaf stuff...welll you get the picture). Serves me right for even going in that store, should have barfed all over their blue and white crap). Anyway, if anyone knows of a place in toronto that can do that stuff please post it.

I will be in Ottawa over Xmas (bought tickets to the NYR game) so I can probably get it done there, again if someone knows of a place please post.
I know there was a store in downtown ottawa that would not touch any leafs stuff at all.The short of they got sued and because of that they had to shut down.

Old
10-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Murdock

long time reader....first time poster....

I recently lost my authentic jersey.....I'm blaming careless (or evil) movers. So I went pricing online.....best deal ever was found at River City Sports. It was 149$ + shipping and taxes so 180$ all said and done. Thats about a hundred dollars cheaper then Sensations and if you want somthing on it it they'll do that for 90$....it takes longer I'm sure.

http://www.rivercitysports.com/

I ordered one last Tuesday week and got the UPS slip yesterday (so under a week if you factor in turkey-day).

Old
10-12-2005, 12:34 PM
SENSfreak_03

woo hoo! cheap plug time. i go to a store called the home team sports alot, theres on in bells corners (the old white rose plaza, across from canadian tire, dont know what its called now, price chopper plaza? lol), anyways i know the guy who runs the store. he does a good job. i got a ben cahoon alouettes jersey made there. i believe there is one in the east end somewhere to.

Old
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Rico__Persson*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSfreak_03
woo hoo! cheap plug time. i go to a store called the home team sports alot, theres on in bells corners (the old white rose plaza, across from canadian tire, dont know what its called now, price chopper plaza? lol), anyways i know the guy who runs the store. he does a good job. i got a ben cahoon alouettes jersey made there. i believe there is one in the east end somewhere to.
A store or a Ben Cahoon jersey?

Old
10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Razlo
#peskysens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico_Persson
A store or a Ben Cahoon jersey?

Sweet, thanks all for replying

Old
10-12-2005, 02:47 PM
NCSENSFAN

I just need the numbers and name patch I work for the canes and have access to a heat press. Can anyone help out?

Old
10-12-2005, 02:52 PM
NyQuil
Setec Astronomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSENSFAN
I just need the numbers and name patch I work for the canes and have access to a heat press. Can anyone help out?
You work for the 'Canes and you're getting a Sens jersey?

You officially RAWK!

Old
10-12-2005, 02:56 PM
NCSENSFAN

I am from Ottawa and there are two times a season that I go to games in the other teams jerseys. Both times the Sens are in town. I want to get Spezza, and Heatley on my home and away jerseys. If anyone knows where I can order the kits that would be great.

Old
10-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Rico__Persson*

Quote:

I think the Hurricanes are about 10 years behind. I haven't sen any vinyl iron on jerseys in a decade. I have a Senators road jersey, #91 DAIGLE that I would never part with. That was from back in the day when iron press ruled the replica jersey world. The only thing: I can't wear it outside when the humidex is above 33 degrees or the letters and numbers will fall off.

I think you need a stiching machine.

I have a Schaefer 15 with sewn on numbers/letters. It was done after the jersey was originally purchased. I think www.rivercitysports.com is your best choice for lettering. $91 CDN. Just don't melt them with your press

Old
10-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Kickabrat
WHAT - ME WORRY?

I think the new machines are a combination press and stitch. I know with my "A" that I am trying to get put on, it definitely needs to be pressed then stitched.

Old
10-12-2005, 03:26 PM
EJsens1
HFBoards Sponsor

Iv'e got an authentic Mike Fisher jersey. A couple years ago at a game, one of the numbers came undone a bit. There is a small little store on the main concourse at the Corel Centre that will fix it for you right during the game. Took a few minutes as he had other things to do. I can't remember where it is exactly, but for sure its on the main level.
A nice place to get Sens stuff is the 'Clubhouse' on Merivale Road. They have a small store now at the Rideau Centre, but its not as good.

Old
10-12-2005, 03:29 PM
The Mars Volchenkov

Send a message via MSN to The Mars Volchenkov
Quote:
Originally Posted by how2lose101
My girlfriend is a Sens lover

Lucky guy.

Old
10-12-2005, 03:31 PM
NyQuil
Setec Astronomy

My wife is a huge Sens fan.

We've got a 12 game ticket pack and we pretty much watch all the other games available on TV.

Old
10-12-2005, 03:57 PM
NCSENSFAN

Question when you guys go to home games can you by a replica jersey and have them put a name and a number on the jersey that same night? We do that at the canes games that is why I have the press and can do it if I get the name plate and numbers. They have glue on the back and you just heat press them on. Looks the same as a stiching unless you are looking real close.

Old
10-12-2005, 04:00 PM
NyQuil
Setec Astronomy

Quote:
Question when you guys go to home games can you by a replica jersey and have them put a name and a number on the jersey that same night? We do that at the canes games that is why I have the press and can do it if I get the name plate and numbers. They have glue on the back and you just heat press them on. Looks the same as a stiching unless you are looking real close.
I know they have these little kiosks and booths that do it, but I'm not sure what the material of the lettering is.

I'm going to have to finally put name/number on my jersey....

Old
10-12-2005, 04:37 PM
RTWAP*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyQuil
My wife is a huge Sens fan.

We've got a 12 game ticket pack and we pretty much watch all the other games available on TV.
Ditto. Except for the ticket pack and TV parts
With the little ones getting up well before 6am, we can't both stay up.

Old
10-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Razlo
#peskysens

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensGuy

Lucky guy.
Unless the B's win......then not so lucky

Closed Thread