HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

A Hockey Club

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 08:33 AM
Jungle Boy

vCash: 500
A Hockey Club

hey guys. I'm in college and my professor asked us to do some research about any kind of market that it's not usual here in Brazil. So I decided to talk about hockey. I wonder if you guys could tell me anything that you know about the business of hockey, structure, adversities, advantages, organization charts. I'm thinking about use the Maple Leafs as an example, but once again any suggestion will be heard.
thank you for coperanting!

Old
10-08-2003, 08:53 AM
discostu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Boy
hey guys. I'm in college and my professor asked us to do some research about any kind of market that it's not usual here in Brazil. So I decided to talk about hockey. I wonder if you guys could tell me anything that you know about the business of hockey, structure, adversities, advantages. I'm thinking about use the Maple Leafs as an example, but once again any suggestion will be heard.
thank you for coperanting!
I'm sure people on this board will be happy to help you, but you'll need to ask more specific questions. There's also lots of threads on this board that discuss a variety of aspects of the hockey business, so you can pick and choose.

Also, if you are going to pick one team to analyze, I would probably look at the LA Kings, since they have the most information publicly available.

If you go to the site,

http://www.letsgokings.com/modules.p...rticle&sid=278

it will give you quite a bit of information.

Closed Thread