HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Unfortunate news about Sulzer

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Leetch

vCash: 500
Unfortunate news about Sulzer

From our site:
Defenseman Alexander Sulzer, drafted this past summer by the Nashville Predators, was brutally attacked and is currently still the hospital.

Duesseldorf EG defenseman Alexander Sulzer was the victim of a robbing and mugging and will not play this weekend. During the night on Sunday October 5th, the 19-year-old was robbed on the street in Duesseldorf and brutally beat up in the process. Sulzer was unconscious for over two hours following the attack. His serious head injuries have required stitches. In addition, Sulzer is suffering from serious swelling and contusions on several areas of the body. He will miss at least one week of practice and games. Further details have not yet been released.

That's just terrible. I hope he recovers. I heard he's got a lot of potential too.

Old
10-08-2003, 11:44 AM
Davisian

I realize they're all unrelated incidents, but WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THIS YEAR?????

Old
10-08-2003, 01:26 PM
Ranger Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisian
I realize they're all unrelated incidents, but WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THIS YEAR?????
Yeah, seriously. I can't believe how many tragic events have unfolded this offseason (and the NHL has the shortest offseason of any sport in North America).

Old
10-08-2003, 01:33 PM
#37-#93-#27*

Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisian
Yeah what a strange year. Another incident that went unnoticed was that top Islander prospect who got a two handed slash on the back of his neck almost paralyzing him during an exhibition game.

Old
10-09-2003, 04:17 AM
BLACKBURN

"two handed slash on the back of his neck" Mcsorelys playing again? seriously though, it has been a weird summer!

Old
10-09-2003, 05:48 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
Yeah what a strange year. Another incident that went unnoticed was that top Islander prospect who got a two handed slash on the back of his neck almost paralyzing him during an exhibition game.
Who? Stonkus?

Old
10-09-2003, 06:24 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

The second half of this year has been one of the worst decades of my life... no really it's seemed that long. I love hockey & it's one of those things that helps me take a break from the 'tragedy of life'. So far, this season, it's not helping....

I don't know about any of you, but I can't wait for 2003 to be over.....

Closed Thread