HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

scott hartnell

Closed Thread

Old
10-18-2005, 12:55 PM
habsforlife

vCash: 500
scott hartnell

hi all, happy about how the preds doing, i like the preds a lot and mostly hartnell.

id like to know wich line his he playing and with who. thanks a lot,

how is he doing so far since you can watch him play.

id like to know the same thing about hall and perreault too pls.

thanks a lot guys, looking forward to read your ansers and comment!

Old
10-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsforlife
hi all, happy about how the preds doing, i like the preds a lot and mostly hartnell.

id like to know wich line his he playing and with who. thanks a lot,

how is he doing so far since you can watch him play.

id like to know the same thing about hall and perreault too pls.

thanks a lot guys, looking forward to read your ansers and comment!
Hall Harts and Perreault are basically on the same line for the most part Trotz has done a lot of juggling this season so line combos are not set. Harts has 2 goals (1 was a game winner) 1A, Perreault 2G 1A, and Hall 1A. All 3 are playing inconsistantly IMO, good at time poor at times.

Old
10-18-2005, 04:16 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Johnny is centering the Hall and Harts line although last game he skated with Leggy and Kariya

Old
10-19-2005, 06:48 AM
Pred303

see in the tennessean this morning that at yesterday's practice, hartnell was skating on the 1st line with kariya and legwand.. trotz confirmed this saying it gives them more "net presence"... he should have read the boards, we could have all told him that.. i like this move,adds a guy who will fight to the front of the net to the 1st unit...

also says erat was skating with perreault and walker because of sullivan groin tweak, but i hear it's a slight hamstring pull from others... everyone says it is simply precautionary with sully, and that he should practice today

would mean erat would join the 3rd line with johnson and hall.. certainly gives this line a different look,from a pure grind line to one with some speed.. only difficulty i see is that it takes away that one pure defensive line trotz seems to like to have.. really creates 3 balanced lines that i like though.. hartnell fans will love this,erat fans probably not so much.. but as a team fan, i really like the idea personally

also see where markov missed practice with a bug yesterday... but that nichol was back skating

Old
10-19-2005, 11:14 AM
beautypersoni

I like moving Martin Erat to the third line. He'll be switching back to left-wing, and playing with Adam Hall again, who he played with for most of last season. If Erat can get his offensive game back up to par, we could have a another line which could be a true scoring threat. Erat's offensive ability may be better able to bring out the offensive abilities of Greg Johnson and Hall than Hartnell could. (I think Hartnell, playing on the third line, automatically adjusted his game to a more defensive mode.) And Erat's defensive game is under-rated, so I don't think the third line's defensive ability will be hurt at all really.

Anyhoo...

Christopher "Beautiful" Carlson
Canada's #1 Nashville Predators Fan
"You can never have too many pucks."

Old
10-19-2005, 11:15 AM
vopatsrash

I like this move, as well. Erat fans should like it because I think it will give him a better chance to produce, believe it or not, because the balance might let him play his game more. This might also allow himself to relax a bit. it seemed to me like he was a little all over the place on that Legwand/Kariya line. I think the balanced lines will give his role a little more definition. Furthermore, he'll be moving back to LW. Then again, it moves Scotty to RW.

I think adding what Erat brings will cause the 3rd line to produce more and adding what Hartnell brings will bring more out of the 1st line.

I've been drooling from game one to see Hartnell on the Legwand-Kariya line, so I can't wait to see what happens in about 2-3 games when they gel.

Old
10-19-2005, 03:57 PM
handtrick

Who is going to play on the right wing?

Has Hartnell played much on the right?

Old
10-19-2005, 04:21 PM
beautypersoni

Yes, Scott Hartnell has experience playing on both wings. He's highly adaptable. He could probably play center if put in that situation, IMO.

Anyhoo...

Old
10-19-2005, 04:23 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick
Who is going to play on the right wing?

Has Hartnell played much on the right?
Did you not watch the St. Louis game? He played right wing with Kariya and Legwand.

Old
10-19-2005, 04:49 PM
handtrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
Did you not watch the St. Louis game? He played right wing with Kariya and Legwand.
After reviewing the shift chart, he was on their line more than I realized [Johnny Walker had something to do with it, I believe].......and to be honest, I couldn't remember whether he or Kariya moved over to the right.

While I am on a stupid question role....did Harts play much on the right in previous years, or has it always been on the left?

Old
10-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Pred303

i cann't remember him playing it any with the preds before...he's been on lines with walker, with hall, with orszagh, and i even remember a line with johannson(who was playing rw then).. but i never remember him playing rw

Closed Thread