HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

i got my NHL 2004...awesome stuff

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-08-2003, 01:49 PM
  #1
shayne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ontario
Posts: 668
vCash: 500
i got my NHL 2004...awesome stuff

Playing my dynasty as the habs and i have focused my first upgrades on coaching, lawyers and scouting.

i am playing on medium difficalty and i don't have a great record but i am trying to build my team with 25 something players and high upside players.
some of my moves include getting radek bonk for marcel hossa and a second rd pick
brisebois trade to florida for a 1st rd pick(currently a top 5 pick)
and i got frolov from LA for bulis
i also got a 3rd rd pick from atlanta for audette
signed steve thomas and robert svehla as free agents

i have tried to address the lack of size down the middle with no sucess lately , i targeted marleau and arnott but as yet have not got them for the price i want to pay.

i love the game and the fighting is great but difficlt at times,
what i have not seen is create a player?

anyone seen where i can create guys like fleury in pitt or staal in caroline . i would like to make chris higgins for the habs.

anyway, great game and i hope to get better and win a few cups during my time as GM

shayne is offline  
Old
10-08-2003, 01:54 PM
  #2
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,058
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayne
Playing my dynasty as the habs and i have focused my first upgrades on coaching, lawyers and scouting.

i am playing on medium difficalty and i don't have a great record but i am trying to build my team with 25 something players and high upside players.
some of my moves include getting radek bonk for marcel hossa and a second rd pick
brisebois trade to florida for a 1st rd pick(currently a top 5 pick)
and i got frolov from LA for bulis
i also got a 3rd rd pick from atlanta for audette
signed steve thomas and robert svehla as free agents

i have tried to address the lack of size down the middle with no sucess lately , i targeted marleau and arnott but as yet have not got them for the price i want to pay.

i love the game and the fighting is great but difficlt at times,
what i have not seen is create a player?

anyone seen where i can create guys like fleury in pitt or staal in caroline . i would like to make chris higgins for the habs.

anyway, great game and i hope to get better and win a few cups during my time as GM
You can't create players in Dynasty mode...you have to do all that before you start a dynasty..:mad:

Epoch is offline  
Old
10-08-2003, 01:58 PM
  #3
shayne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ontario
Posts: 668
vCash: 500
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-TWѤ
You can't create players in Dynasty mode...you have to do all that before you start a dynasty..:mad:
i was so excited to get started that i missed that.

shayne is offline  
Old
10-08-2003, 02:01 PM
  #4
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,058
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayne
i was so excited to get started that i missed that.
I did the same... I forgot to add some European players to the NHL roster.

Epoch is offline  
Old
10-08-2003, 02:06 PM
  #5
Malakian#13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: capo beach california
Posts: 2,546
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
can someone tell me if these players are on the game.... (in the euro leagues)

Esa Pirnes
Jens Karlsson
Tukka Mantylaa

???

Malakian#13 is offline  
Old
10-08-2003, 07:16 PM
  #6
Avery4Byng*
 
Avery4Byng*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ktown
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,752
vCash: 500
Can anyone find Jiri Slegr?

Avery4Byng* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.