HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bulldogs next year

Closed Thread

Old
10-16-2005, 06:26 PM
Spooky371*

vCash: 500
Bulldogs next year

Well this year will be a hard year for our Bulldogs with the lost of veteran like Hossa Ward Danis Higgins Plekanec Perezhogin...

But I wanna know wich Habs prospect can join Bulldogs next year ? Price will probably stay another year in junior and Latendresse are more likely to play the complete season with Habs. I don't think Chipchura will play with Habs next year so he will try the AHL..

Did Siharei Kostitsyn can play only 1 N/A season before join Dogs ?? Did he will play with his brother or if Andrei can make the team next year ?

What about prospect like Yemelin or Korneev, I heard Korneev will never come in N/A, that true ? Did Heino Lindberg will replace Michaud ?

(oh and finnaly, did he have a synoyme for ''did'' in english )

Thanks for information.

Old
10-16-2005, 06:44 PM
gars59

eil spokkie kostitsyn pourra jouer pour hamilton

Old
10-16-2005, 06:58 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Chipchura and Greg Stewart will likely be added to Hamilton. Dulac and Lacasse will need to play well this season to get a contract and even if they do, I would think they would be ECHL bound.

Aubin can play in the AHL next since he just turned 19 last month, so he will be old enough to play.

Kostitsyn is too young to play in Hamilton next year, same with Price and Latendresse.

Korneev has to be signed this summer or we lose his rights, same with Linhart, we'll see if they are signed or not.

Korpikari, Heino-Lindberg, Grabovsky, Emelin, Mikus are the remaining Euro prospects, it would be great to see any of them come over, but we'll have to see what management does and what the players want to do. Grabovsky did say he wanted to stay in Russia two years (last season) but who knows what will happen between now and then.

Old
10-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Blades 0f Steel

Actually, Kostitsyn can play at age 19 because he's a European, no?

And I highly doubt Latendresse will be denied playing with the big club next year, so that's a moo point.

Old
10-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Bulldog fan
Timmy Dogs Alum 1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill pickles
Actually, Kostitsyn can play at age 19 because he's a European, no?

And I highly doubt Latendresse will be denied playing with the big club next year, so that's a moo point.
AHL, you must be 20. The IHL, when it existed they would allow players under 20.

Old
10-17-2005, 08:59 PM
CGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog fan
AHL, you must be 20. The IHL, when it existed they would allow players under 20.
Andrei played in the AHL last year at 19. There's no age limit if you're coming from Europe (and have been drafted). But if you come over and play in the CHL, then you have to wait until you're 20 to move to the AHL. Sergei will still be in London next season racking up a ridiculous amount of points.

Closed Thread