HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Winnipeg Jets retro t-shirt help

Closed Thread

Old
10-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Claypool*

vCash: 500
Winnipeg Jets retro t-shirt help

I was doing a search on google for T-shirts with players names on the back.

I fouind these awesome Winnipeg Jets shirts

http://www.rivercitysports.com/allpr...ry=Clothing%20

If you go to the site normally and go to that section, those shirts are no longer offered. I just assumed they discontinued them and the items appeared because of internet cache or something. I e-mailed them and asked and haven't gotten a response. I really want a Selanne shirt. Anywhere else I can get them?

thanks

Old
10-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Erik

Send a message via ICQ to Erik Send a message via AIM to Erik Send a message via MSN to Erik Send a message via Yahoo to Erik
Whoa, those are some sweet shirts. I checked the link before I read the post, I wanted a Selanne shirt too... now I'm disappointed.

I'm going to go check eBay...

Old
10-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Claypool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik
Whoa, those are some sweet shirts. I checked the link before I read the post, I wanted a Selanne shirt too... now I'm disappointed.

I'm going to go check eBay...

I thought about ordering one anyway just to see what happens, but I figure i'll get an e-mail or a response saying they aren't offered. The Khabibulin one is equally as cool as well.

Old
10-19-2005, 12:31 AM
Erik

Send a message via ICQ to Erik Send a message via AIM to Erik Send a message via MSN to Erik Send a message via Yahoo to Erik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypool
I thought about ordering one anyway just to see what happens, but I figure i'll get an e-mail or a response saying they aren't offered. The Khabibulin one is equally as cool as well.
Well, I think they only have XLs of the Selanne in stock. The have normal sizes in stock for Numminen and Khabby. At least thats how I saw it.

Old
10-19-2005, 02:39 AM
jiggs 10

Dude, try again.

I just received their mail-order catalog, and it looks like they have that shirt in stock. If not, just wait awhile, and they should be able to get it.

I live 140 miles from Winnipeg, and every time I've been there they have had Selanne shirts available. And if they don't, they will custom make them for you.

Closed Thread