HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

God Bless Center Ice

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Pred303

vCash: 500
God Bless Center Ice

just sitting watching the blue jackets get whipped at home,but the blackhawks killing the sharks...i almost forgot how much hockey overload you get with this great invention

in all seriousness,this is the first regular season we've ever had where from game 1 you start picking who you want to win,not based on who you hate,but based on who you think competition might really be.. like tonight,i found myself cheering for the flames and the sharks..simply because i want teams i perceive as bubble-possible teams to get beat..

whew..going to be a mentally tough year..oh yeah,god bless the cba while i'm at it

Old
10-07-2005, 11:28 PM
NH_Predsfan

I'll give you an amen to that!

Old
10-07-2005, 11:38 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

I'm not sure how to fix it, but I tivoed a game tonight, and it said that it would last 6 hours, I recorded it but how do I make it end sooner than that?

Old
10-07-2005, 11:41 PM
NH_Predsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
I'm not sure how to fix it, but I tivoed a game tonight, and it said that it would last 6 hours, I recorded it but how do I make it end sooner than that?
Are you tying to delete the game or keep it saved longer?

Either way, you go in through the main menu....choose the now playing list.....select your program.

Then, you can either choosed to delete now, or the option keep until.....under the keep until option, you can hold the game indefinately, or alter the length of time it's saved.

Old
10-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Stars-Preds

I have to echo the blessing of Center Ice. I can finally get a full dose of Predators games down here in the Lone Star state.

Old
10-08-2005, 12:26 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_Predsfan
Are you tying to delete the game or keep it saved longer?

Either way, you go in through the main menu....choose the now playing list.....select your program.

Then, you can either choosed to delete now, or the option keep until.....under the keep until option, you can hold the game indefinately, or alter the length of time it's saved.
No no... I mean, when I go to record it, it says the duration of the game is 6 hours.

Old
10-08-2005, 01:39 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
No no... I mean, when I go to record it, it says the duration of the game is 6 hours.

if you go to "recording options" when you choose it to record, go to "stop recording before" and just manually make it the right amount of time.

Old
10-08-2005, 03:14 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
if you go to "recording options" when you choose it to record, go to "stop recording before" and just manually make it the right amount of time.
Doesn't work like that on mine. I go into recording options and it won't let me go 'backwards' with the "Stop recording" just either stop "on time" or "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 15, etc" minutes afterwards.

Old
10-08-2005, 10:59 AM
NH_Predsfan

Quote:
Doesn't work like that on mine. I go into recording options and it won't let me go 'backwards' with the "Stop recording" just either stop "on time" or "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 15, etc" minutes afterwards.
That's annoying. The other option then is to just manually set up the recording time.

Go to: Pick Programs to Record
Select: Record by Time or Channel
Select: Manually Record Time/Channel

And go form there.

Old
10-08-2005, 01:16 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Yeah, that's true. I think maybe it's doing this because of the free week, hopefully after thats up it will go to 'normal'. Otherwise I guess I'll have to set it up manually.

Old
10-24-2005, 07:02 AM
Pred303

tonight it's the Detroit- Columbus game for me.... man i love this thing.. this is one of those rare back to back games with both at home for CLB, DET killed them 6-0 Saturday.. Detroit has been impressive every game i've watched them, and that's about 5 or 6 times so far.. look to be less of a power type team and much faster than in years past, what with all the new,younger guys they have in the lineup

watched the Blackhawks beat MINN last night, hawks look to be coming together, 3-5 now.. just in time for us to catch them tomorrow night of course..

Old
10-24-2005, 09:17 PM
Pred303

just watched Ottawa go down to Carolina...guess what?.. we're now officially the last unbeaten

then saw belfour steal a game for Toronto from Boston...leafs in a shootout...what is wrong with thornton?.. he looks out of sync

Old
10-25-2005, 09:37 AM
jstreet
#heyguysthanks...

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pred303
just watched Ottawa go down to Carolina...guess what?.. we're now officially the last unbeaten

then saw belfour steal a game for Toronto from Boston...leafs in a shootout...what is wrong with thornton?.. he looks out of sync

Yeah, I watched those games too. Carolina got lucky if you ask me, that last goal they scored looked like pure chance to me. I was rooting for them though, we are the only undefeated team! Woohoo! (Also, did you see Gerber with that monster flop?! I cant believe that he got away with that)

That Leafs game was down right crazy towards the end.

Closed Thread