HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I Loooooove the Center ICE

Closed Thread

Old
10-09-2003, 07:54 PM
Fists of Fuhry

vCash: 500
I Loooooove the Center ICE

package... I picked it up an hour before gametime and enjoyed a little taste of home swueeeeet home tonite here in Crappyleaftown! Ah, and the Oil didn't dissapoint either... Having a life is overrated - 82 games, here I come!

Old
10-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Oi'll say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry
package... I picked it up an hour before gametime and enjoyed a little taste of home swueeeeet home tonite here in Crappyleaftown! Ah, and the Oil didn't dissapoint either... Having a life is overrated - 82 games, here I come!
I don't think you'll get all 82. Some of the games are only on ppv, and there might even be 1 or two that aren't televised at all.

It sure is great to get 75+ though.

Old
10-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Cerebral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry
Hehe i know exactly what you mean.. I have two university midterms tommorrow but couldn't resist the first game of the year! I'm hoping for at least 100 more Oiler games this season!

Old
10-09-2003, 08:14 PM
Fists of Fuhry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
I don't think you'll get all 82. Some of the games are only on ppv, and there might even be 1 or two that aren't televised at all.

It sure is great to get 75+ though.
Its probably for the best anyways... I think the extra 7 games or so would leave me near sighted, hunchbacked, hoarse-throated, and jobless...

Old
10-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

I have sacrificed sooooo much over the past 10 years in order to be an Oilers super fan, I have lost jobs for the Oilers, I have failed exams in both high school and college, sacrificed relationships with girls, I've went into tremendous debt to go see Oilers lose in the playoffs LIVE!!!

I have skipped classes to watch replayed Oiler games on Sportsnet, I've waited in line outside E&C for 14 hrs to insure that i could get tickets to game 6 of last years playoffs.

Some would call me crazy, and some would call me insane, some would call me a loser, others would say my priorities are out of wack, but...... well ya, I guess they are right.

Go Oilers, I hope you aren't scheduled to play on the day of the wedding, cuz I'd hate to miss it.....I'm talking about the wedding ofcoarse.:p

Closed Thread