HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

USHL-Indiana Ice- Eddie Del Grosso??

Closed Thread

Old
11-01-2005, 07:49 PM
GBG BLEED BLUE

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to GBG BLEED BLUE
USHL-Indiana Ice- Eddie Del Grosso??

There is some confussion between the recent rumours of him coming over to play in the WHL for the Saskatoon Blades. Some Saskatoon Blades hockey fans (including myself) are wondering if there is any truth to the rumour.I know that players from other the US Leagues have had trouble or refuse to come to Canada to play in the CHL. The Saskatoon Blades have two 20 year olds and are looking to add another 20 year old, preferably a puck moving Offensive Defensemen. I was wondering if someone could help me find out more information about this situation?

Thanks

There was a press release stating the move of Del Grosso to the Saskatoon Blades on the Indiana Ice website.

INDIANAPOLIS, IN--The Indiana Ice announced today the club will be losing 20 yr old defenseman Eddie Del Grosso to the WHL's Saskatoon Blades.

The 5'11 200 Del Grosso was a two year veteran of the Ice and was team captain and leader on the blueline. Director of player personal Dean Grillo on the news "Eddie was perhaps the premier defenseman in the league for the past couple seasons and will be missed on the team by everyone including coaches, players and management, not to mention the fans".

Eddie leaves after posting 13 points (6G, 7A) in 10 games this season. Last season Eddie scored 37 points in 60 games to rank second in the USHL.

but now that press release has disappeared???

Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE: 11-01-2005 at 08:52 PM. Reason: I can not spell today
Closed Thread