HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

cajanek vs. sejna

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2003, 10:10 AM
lucas

vCash: 500
cajanek vs. sejna

i currently have sejna on my team (i picked him up as soon as i heard he'd be playing with weight), but he doesn't seem to be getting great ice time thus far. I was wondering how he has looked this year so far and what stats he figures to pick up.

also, cajanek recently got released from another team and was thinking that he would be a good pick up. what do u think, and what kind of stats would he put up

thanks

Old
10-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Irish Blues

vCash: 91
Sejna got 19:36 of ice time vs. Phoenix and 15:04 vs. Colorado. If he and Weight decide who's going to shoot and who's going to set up the shot, they'll start clicking fine but right now they're spending most of their time trying to set up each other instead of shooting. (4 shots total for Sejna, 2 in each game.) Be patient here, it may take another game or two before they finally start clicking.

Cajanek has logged 15:42 and 17:15 respectively but is spending time on the PK. If you're in need of SHP eventually he'll tally a few there. He'll get his 55-60 points yet, I think Q will juggle lines a bit in the next few games and you'll see Mayers (with whom he played extremely well last season) and Drake (see previous) on his line, with Heerema bumped up to the #2 line.