HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Crosby put an exclamation point...

Closed Thread

Old
11-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Fletch

vCash: 500
Crosby put an exclamation point...

on his rookie of the month with a two goal, one assist, seven shot performance - and starting the month off in a manner that says he wants to win this month and not have anybody close behind him.

Old
11-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Large_Farva*

Send a message via MSN to Large_Farva*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
on his rookie of the month with a two goal, one assist, seven shot performance - and starting the month off in a manner that says he wants to win this month and not have anybody close behind him.
sweet

Old
11-04-2005, 09:57 AM
tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
did you see his second goal? awesome deflection up top off a give and go with lemieux. i think most offensive players could've deflected the pass but to go upstairs like he did was pretty.

Old
11-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Rangers_23
Beuke!

Send a message via AIM to Rangers_23 Send a message via MSN to Rangers_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony
did you see his second goal? awesome deflection up top off a give and go with lemieux. i think most offensive players could've deflected the pass but to go upstairs like he did was pretty.
Very pretty goal. Caught it on Sportscenter this morning.

Old
11-04-2005, 10:05 AM
tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers_23
Very pretty goal. Caught it on Sportscenter this morning.
when a guy comes out as highly touted as crosby you always have to wonder if the guy can live up to the billing but so far he's seems to be exactly as advertised.

Old
11-05-2005, 10:17 AM
name

Ovechkin was the only player to score in last night's shootout between Washington and Atlanta. Alex in a shootout = cash in the bank. He also chopped down a horrible pass from a teammate, bolted between the D, and then worked Dunham over like a peewee goalie to score, but the goal was called off (knock down with a high stick, I never saw a replay as I was at the game). Impressive as hell nonetheless.

The fact that Crosby is doing what he's doing at such a young age is terribly impressive, but the bottom line is - Right now, Ovechkin is a much better player, he's doing what he's doing with absolutely no supporting cast.

I can't wait until the Pens and Caps play each other.

Closed Thread