HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Bored....how are you "celebrating" the opener tonight?

Closed Thread

Old
10-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Terryble

vCash: 500
Bored....how are you "celebrating" the opener tonight?

I'm having a bunch of the boys over tonight...maybe getting a 1/4 keg either that or it's a 12-pack minimum entry fee...gonna have a bunch of beers....make some nachos...then maybe hit the strip joints after...heheh...the season opener has been the only real time to celebrate Ranger hockey these days

Old
10-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Edge

well i am in vegas for a few days and family is in town so i will probably go to a sports book and watch the game there, sit back with a drink, shoot the spit with my old man and watch the rangers win 4-2.

Old
10-10-2003, 12:12 PM
Leetchie

Send a message via AIM to Leetchie
There's nothing quite like being at a game, but I personally love the view I have from my seat, section living room, row couch, seat recliner.

Me and a bunch of friends, 24 of them, all named Budweiser, will be relaxing, feet up, laid back, watchin the game.

One thing that sucks about being a Ranger fan... we have the longest summers of any hockey fans.

Old
10-10-2003, 01:00 PM
Troy Mallette

Rush home from work (I'm on the west coast). Two bottles of wine, a grilled lobster (cooked between periods), and couple of sleeping pills for my wife so she doesn't bug me when the game is on.

I also bought a 55 inch TV over the summer, so I am psyched to see how hockey looks on it.

Old
10-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

I cleaned my TV screen.

Old
10-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Servo

I'm going to rev up my RealPlayer and listen to the FAN on awe-inspiring 4.1 quasi-surround sound. Doesn't look like there's anywhere to catch the game on TV here in North Arlington.

Old
10-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
I cleaned my TV screen.
lmao.

one post has a nice 55 inch tv, etc. then there's brooklyn.....who has a clean one.

Cheers to the dirty tv's. i refuse to clean mine, the dust moving back and forth when the tv is turned on and off is just too darn entertaining.

Old
10-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
lmao.

one post has a nice 55 inch tv, etc. then there's brooklyn.....who has a clean one.

Cheers to the dirty tv's. i refuse to clean mine, the dust moving back and forth when the tv is turned on and off is just too darn entertaining.
Hey, now I can actually see the puck. And Phoenix changed their uniforms! It's amazing. Too bad there was nothing new to see with the Rangers.

Closed Thread