Notices

Pascal Rheaume

Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2003, 03:39 PM
L.I.RangerFan

vCash: 500
Pascal Rheaume

The Rangers signed Pascal Rheaume today. I tried to get a scouting report on him from the Devils Board (yea I know, enemy territory ) and all I got from one poster was a very simple NO. So maybe someone here could help out.

I remember him as good on faceoffs, energy type guy that is good defensively.

How about a scouting report from Thrasher Fans. Thanks

BTW kudo to the Thrashers for hanging in there and playing the way they are. Thrashers seem to always beat the Rangers but I love the way they play.

Old
10-22-2003, 04:04 PM
Holly Gunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.RangerFan
I remember him as good on faceoffs, energy type guy that is good defensively.
Rheaume's the kind of guy you like to root for. Will stand in front of the net and take abuse. Good hands in tight, most of his goals were scored from the paint.

He's also really funny. If you have the opportunity to chat with him, take it. I still laugh at some of the stuff he's said.

Old
10-22-2003, 04:10 PM
L.I.RangerFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyG
Rheaume's the kind of guy you like to root for. Will stand in front of the net and take abuse. Good hands in tight, most of his goals were scored from the paint.

He's also really funny. If you have the opportunity to chat with him, take it. I still laugh at some of the stuff he's said.

With the apathetic way that the Rangers can sometimes play, that attitude will be refreshing. He is getting abused on the Rangers board because of his age and the fact that we Ranger fans want some youth but I still like his defensive play, which is something the Rangers could definitely use or Dunham will be toast before mid season.

Old
10-22-2003, 04:12 PM
Peter Sidorkiewicz
Kovalchuk Army

Pascal is a pretty good checking centre and is very good on the PK. He played pretty well for the Devils in the Stanley Cup playoffs so I was suprised that they let him go. He can also chip in a little offense if required (once scored four goals in a game with the thrash) but with your rangers roster, I don't think that will be necessary. I'll say that he'll be a spare part on your team, playing on the fourth line when injuries hit.

Old
10-22-2003, 04:14 PM
Holly Gunning

Yeah, he's great on the PK.

Old
10-22-2003, 07:28 PM
btn
Gone Hollywood

He is a great 3rd-4th line forward. I was very surprised to see no one take a run at him during the offseason. He should impress in NY, and become a fast fan favorite.

Closed Thread