HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Did you guys see the higlights..?

Closed Thread

Old
10-11-2003, 12:08 PM
Qubax

vCash: 500
Did you guys see the higlights..?

Aebischer wasn't just a goalie on a great team that easily floated his way to victory or to a shutout....He made some unbeliveable saves.....Steve Sullivan thought he had scored on the one play....and he made a couple othere earth shattering saves....

Not to get to band wagonish in either direction because he could falter or not falter but judging solely on the first game which was his first as the number one Aebi was dynamite...

He didn't jsut win because the team was great he was great too....

I think SAuvve could have won that game I think most golaies could and I think most goalies would be succesful with that team infront of tehm, but I doubt that to many of them would have got a shutout like Aebi did in that first one....

Can anyone speculate to what degree Aebi will play..? 50 games? 60 games 65 games..?

Will Aebi be a clear number one...? Shoudn't Sauvve be in the inors if he's not going to play much..?

Sorry just wondeirng about the sitaution...any insight is appreciated....

I know it's one game and they could still og get like Burke, Khabi or maybe even somehow Cujo...

Old
10-11-2003, 05:12 PM
syinura

the team is required to carry 2 goalies?
how can you put Sauve in the minors!!!??

and Abby was good, but we are talking about Chicago here, just wait and see how he does against Detriot, Dallas, Ottawa etc

But I hope he keeps it up and continues to improve!

Welldone Abby!

Old
10-11-2003, 09:04 PM
MileHigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansiu
the team is required to carry 2 goalies?
how can you put Sauve in the minors!!!??

and Abby was good, but we are talking about Chicago here, just wait and see how he does against Detriot, Dallas, Ottawa etc

But I hope he keeps it up and continues to improve!

Welldone Abby!
The game against St. Louis should be a good test for the Avs. But still 32 saves against any NHL team and the shutout is impressive.

Closed Thread