HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Yuck....

Closed Thread

Old
10-11-2003, 07:45 PM
capta

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to capta
Yuck....

Why wouldn't even 1 player show up?! After 2 periods every stinkin guy on this Team has been brutal. Eric Brewer....sure, he has potential. So did poti. York...yikes, he's been awful. Isbister....this is our Power forward?? Man, and I thought the Canucklehead pp would kill us. This is extremely frustrating. Of course, maybe they'll score 4 goals in the 3rd and come back to win...yeah, right.

Old
10-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Tidus

Yeah really. I'm extremely PO'ed at the pathetic preformance tonight. I get one day off work, decide to watch the Oilers game... and they can't even score! Should I even bother when they play Colorado next week or will they actually put together a solid effort?

Old
10-11-2003, 11:17 PM
Cerebral

Meh.. I came home from work and was checking to see if the game was over so I could stop my VCR.. I overheard the number 3 and Edmonton and I assumed it meant the Oilers scored 3 goals.. I was pumped the whole game waiting for the valiant come back and it just didn't happen :mad: On the plus side, our run-around PK actually somehow shut down the Canucks..

Old
10-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Oilhitch

The Oilers performance was brutal. Maybe they were all out drunk the night before and they were all nursing hangovers.

Old
10-13-2003, 08:17 AM
kraigus

Send a message via ICQ to kraigus Send a message via MSN to kraigus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral
On the plus side, our run-around PK actually somehow shut down the Canucks..
That's something many teams have difficulty with, and it's, I think, the one bright shining point of that game.

Too bad the vaunted PP didn't make an appearance - looks like Simmer has his work cut out for him.

Closed Thread