HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Binghamton on the tele.

Closed Thread

Old
11-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Foster

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Foster Send a message via MSN to Foster
Binghamton on the tele.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescore.ca
Toronto at Binghamton November 18 7:00 pm ET
Home game for Bingo on The Score.
May be a great way to spend the night, well doing some work.

Old
11-17-2005, 02:09 PM
armani
Guy Likes

vCash: 1300
Thanks for the info.

I was disappointed the last time we saw Bingo on TV against Hamilton, but hopefully this one would bring a different result.

I hope to keep a close eye on Novak, along with other prospects. He looks to have a good skill-set and may have become our primary call-up. Ward just hasn't impressed me.

Old
11-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Volchenkov

Novak looks great on the ice. The way he handles the puck and brings it up the ice reminds me a lot of Alfie. He doesn't seem to have too great of a shot though. Didn't see too much of Bochenski-Eaves. Denis Hamel look pretty good. IMO he may end up on Ottawa's 4th line possibly next season. In fact, if Varada does get traded, IMO he would be the most likely replacement.

Old
11-18-2005, 11:33 PM
trentmccleary

Platil and Komadoski were out.
Novak did look pretty good offensively, even sneeking in and getting in front of Racine on Martins goal. I thought Novak tipped it between his legs at first.

Bochenski was fighting along the boards, getting open, cranking shots, making plays and hustling defensively. He looks like he has so much confidence down there.

I didn't see as much of Eaves as I wanted to... mainly because I was switching between all 3 televised games and everytime I checked, he seemed to be skating off to the penalty box. He was nailing people along the boards and took a few penalties because of it. He hit Brad Brown HARD. They showed Brown on the bench and he seemed to have this sad, childlike look on his face... "why was Eaves so mean?" Yeah, the same Brad Brown who has 1560 professional penalties minutes and has 4 inches/ 35 pounds on little Patty.

Guard was on fire for the 1st two periods, making every save look easy. He was good in the 3rd too, but a little luck helped preserve the shutout as well. He looks good so far. He does go down early and often though.

Closed Thread