HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Russia
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

World Junior A Challenge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-21-2014, 05:08 PM
  #1
Policeofficer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 112
vCash: 500
World Junior A Challenge

Who's gonna represent the Russia at this challenge ? what's the roster

Policeofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2014, 05:29 PM
  #2
Caser
@RUSProspects
 
Caser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Riga
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,519
vCash: 500
I don't think the roster was announced yet, it's almost two months until the start of the tournament, so there's a lot of time for that.

Caser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2014, 11:36 AM
  #3
Caser
@RUSProspects
 
Caser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Riga
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,519
vCash: 500
Roster have been announced:

G
Konstantin Volkov
Anton Krasotkin
Ilya Samsonov

D
Andrey Bannikov
Artyom Volkov
Yegor Voronkov
Alexander Kozyrev
Vadim Kudako
Yegor Rykov
Mikhail Sidorov
Alexander Schemerov

FW
Vladimir Barabanov
Mikhail Vorobyov
Denis Guryanov
Ivan Yemets
Dmitriy Zhukenov
Artyom Ivanyuzhenkov
Roman Ivashov
Kirill Kaprizov
Danila Kvartalnov
Yevgeniy Mityakin
Andrey Obidin
Nikolay Chebykin

Caser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2014, 02:21 PM
  #4
kp61c
Registered User
 
kp61c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moscow
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,489
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caser View Post
Roster have been announced:

G
Konstantin Volkov
Anton Krasotkin
Ilya Samsonov

D
Andrey Bannikov
Artyom Volkov
Yegor Voronkov
Alexander Kozyrev
Vadim Kudako
Yegor Rykov
Mikhail Sidorov
Alexander Schemerov

FW
Vladimir Barabanov
Mikhail Vorobyov
Denis Guryanov
Ivan Yemets
Dmitriy Zhukenov
Artyom Ivanyuzhenkov
Roman Ivashov
Kirill Kaprizov
Danila Kvartalnov
Yevgeniy Mityakin
Andrey Obidin
Nikolay Chebykin

kp61c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2014, 07:09 PM
  #5
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Rumyantsev's team? not interested.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2014, 07:43 PM
  #6
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp61c View Post
This Ivanyuzhenkov can at least play a little. There are a few worse candidates for a face-palm, some of the ska guys, kvartalnov...some players are not even listed on their MHL squads. Pretty fascinating, when you don't take likes of Podluboshnov...Rumyantsev makes me sick.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2014, 12:07 PM
  #7
Caser
@RUSProspects
 
Caser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Riga
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,519
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
This Ivanyuzhenkov can at least play a little. There are a few worse candidates for a face-palm, some of the ska guys, kvartalnov...some players are not even listed on their MHL squads. Pretty fascinating, when you don't take likes of Podluboshnov...Rumyantsev makes me sick.
Who needs Podluboshnov, Yurtaikin, Tyanulin when you can have the best player of 1998 - Ivanyuzhenkov, who can play a little.

Caser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2014, 10:38 AM
  #8
Yakushev72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,360
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp61c View Post
Precious!

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2014, 08:44 PM
  #9
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,603
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caser View Post
Who needs Podluboshnov, Yurtaikin, Tyanulin when you can have the best player of 1998 - Ivanyuzhenkov, who can play a little.
He's supposedly a top prospect for his NHL draft class.

Anyways, Guryanov and Kaprizov will be there, que the skyrocketing of their draft stocks.

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2014, 05:52 PM
  #10
helicecopter
Registered User
 
helicecopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: give me higher shots
Posts: 8,228
vCash: 500
not sure where it belongs but.. where have guys like Sokolov, Abramov (and others from the U17 WC winning squad) been playing these days?

not in MHL by the look of it

helicecopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2014, 08:37 PM
  #11
Fantomas
Registered User
 
Fantomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,335
vCash: 500
Is this Ivanyuzhenkov also 5'10, 240 pounds like the other one?

Fantomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2014, 02:47 AM
  #12
Caser
@RUSProspects
 
Caser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Riga
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,519
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by helicecopter View Post
not sure where it belongs but.. where have guys like Sokolov, Abramov (and others from the U17 WC winning squad) been playing these days?

not in MHL by the look of it
U17 is currently preparing for 4 Nations Tournament that will be starting on 16-th of December in Ann Arbor.

Caser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2014, 06:01 PM
  #13
Yakushev72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,360
vCash: 500
Soundly beaten by Denmark tonight, 4-2. The score was much closer than the game, as Denmark was the better team in every facet and controlled the game in every phase. Is Rumyantsev the coach of this team? The team was beaten in every part of the game, but especially behind the coaching bench. The Russians were in no sense of the word a hockey team.

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2014, 01:37 AM
  #14
kp61c
Registered User
 
kp61c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moscow
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,489
vCash: 50
something went wrong, again.
well, at least there were no fog to put the blame on. anyone watched the game? how did ivanuzhenkov looked? i was able to watch the first periond in snatches and based on it to me he looked like a blatnoy he is. playing defense was just beneath his dignity. or i'm unfairly partial to him?
btw, are the fhr gonna remind us ufter all games that the opposition is older?

kp61c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2014, 03:29 PM
  #15
Yakushev72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,360
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp61c View Post
something went wrong, again.
well, at least there were no fog to put the blame on. anyone watched the game? how did ivanuzhenkov looked? i was able to watch the first periond in snatches and based on it to me he looked like a blatnoy he is. playing defense was just beneath his dignity. or i'm unfairly partial to him?
btw, are the fhr gonna remind us ufter all games that the opposition is older?
I watched on the Hockey Canada website. Ivanyuzhenkov did nothing good, but he did take a bad penalty that led to a Denmark goal. The announcers made a point of saying that he was the youngest player in the game, but he did nothing that I could see to distinguish himself.

All day there were wings that were wide open for a pass, but the puck handler would keep the puck for himself and try to put on a show. Very bad showing by the Russian team.

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.