HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Best Trap ever?

Closed Thread

Old
10-14-2003, 07:55 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Best Trap ever?

I don't know about you guys, but ever since they implimented the trap, all the games ahve been exciting, even the loss in Ottawa. I think our team is like a new style of trap because of our speedy, talented forwards. I have watched a lot of NJ games when they play the trap, that is soooooo boring, but we are playing that trap most of the time, sometimes we have 1 forechecker, but it seems like the guys are just really taking to it. I am no hockey strat expert, but can someone tell me if they are doing something diffrent, or do I just know more about the habs then most other teams and see things diffrently and are they mostly playing the trap or only on certain moments of the game?

Old
10-14-2003, 08:41 PM
HABitude

vCash: 500
Claude Julien's system or trap is working so fine.
Even players like Audette and Perreault look good, well, ...Audette 2nd star and Perreault 1rst star. All this 1 game (or 2) before Saku returns. Quite a tough choice to make.

Gainey's message have been heard and Julien's system is sold to the players, I know it's only 2 good games but I fell pretty optimistic.

Old
10-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Cakes!

vCash: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekanec
1- Claude Julien' system

2- Bob Gainey impact

3- New blood injection

4- Traverse and Dykhuis out

5- 1+2+3+4+5 = Great work ethic, the game is played with pride and passion for the win... That's why I predicted the Habs fifth or sixth in the East!
you forgot:

-Theo back to being an excellent goalie

-Team ALOT bigger and stronger(whimps have been cleared out)

-Much better transition defence. Habs couldn't pass worth crap in recent season's. Now they can.

Closed Thread