HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

hamilton vs roadrunners game post

Closed Thread

Old
10-13-2003, 04:48 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
hamilton vs roadrunners game post

In my opinion it was a well played game by both sides but I think that the bull dogs outplayed them even if they lost 5-3. They had something like 35 shots and the roadrunnes just 24. I was setting right behind the players bench. Benoit graton was in my opinion the best player with two goals and the worst was Karl Dkyhuis making servival stupid mistakes leading to one of the roadrunners goal witch was 2 -2 at that point. The game was played in the 3rd periode when the roadrunners socred 3 goals. The bulldogs look unorganised at the 10 minute mark of that period.

Here is the scoring sumary

Goals

Benoit Graton - 2
Josef Balej - 1

Assist

Balej
plekanec
Thinel

Lines

1 Alexander Perezogin - Benoit Graton - Jimmie Olvestad

2 Josef Balej - Tomas Plekanec- Marc-andre Thinel

3 Jonathan Ferland - Alexander Svitov - Pierre Dagenais

4 Eero Somervuori - Svitov,plekanec, - carpentier
(kept changin on the fourt line )

Ferland was switch with jimmie occationaly in the first line and they got changed abit durong the 3rd period.

Defences Karl Dykhuis -Plante
Holmqvist -Beauchemin
Côté-Traverse

Not dressed for the game

Andrew Archer
Duncan Milroy
Jerome Marois
Matt Shasby
Sylvain Blouin

Scouting -
Graton - Best player on the ice tonight, he was fast wasent afraid of physical play in the corners, kept going to the net. Reminded me of ryder when I saw him last year in hamilton. If he kepts this up well get called up to the big club some time this year if their are injuries.

Plekanec - When He has the puck he is very creative and knows what to do with it. He set up Balej on a beautiful goal and a maid a nice deek on the defence and goalie but forgot to shout the puck at the end. got into a fight wich was nice to see his physical aspect.

Perezhogin - Very fast aldough not the fasted on the team. Is very responsible defensively but would of like to seen more of his offensives up side tonight. Well come with time because he had a nice slap shot. Played on the power player and the pk and looked very confident.

Josef Balej - The fastes skater on the ice. When he has open ice he was very dangeorus cause he flew like a rockect. Would like to see him go in the corners more often. But still a very talented player that could score 20 goals in the nhl level because of his speed.

Ferland - Dident get to see him alot. He tried to make stuf hapend.

Dykhuis was awful in defence because of the give aways he created. He even fell on his ass creating a 2 on 0 and a goal for the roadrunners. Traverse was alot better then him.

Beauchemin has a hard slap shot from the point and was my best defencemen this afternoon. Same or plante ho was very good at making does first passes.

Rirember this is only the first game. There will more coming in the next few games. Its hard to judge a player like thinel or perezhogin or ferland when they get maybe 8 or 9 minutes of ice time.

Hope you enjoyd it.

next up grand rapids october 19

Old
10-13-2003, 05:48 PM
Cariboux

Thanks a lot

Old
10-14-2003, 02:55 AM
Top Corner2

Thank You!!!!

Old
10-14-2003, 06:38 AM
Emule Richard

Plekanec in a fight... things are getting better by the day!

Closed Thread