HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Jerseys

Closed Thread

Old
12-05-2005, 01:05 PM
caps

vCash: 500
Jerseys

i'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but could anyone recommend a good website to buy jerseys with the players names on them, whether they're pre-made or can be customized. my wife wants an ovechkin jersey for christmas. thanks for your help.

Old
12-05-2005, 01:16 PM
FLYLine27
BUCH

nhl.com

Old
12-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Qui Gon Dave

as said, nhl.com will do them although i dont use them as their shipping rates to England are (or were, last time i checked) extortionate.

Alternatively, try http://www.icejerseys.com . If you are after an authentic jersey it likely wont arrive in time for christmas as apparently there are some major holdups with the authentics due to problems at CCM/reeboks end, but replica jerseys should not be affected.

If you are after something a bit different, you should be able to get an Ovechkin: Dynamo Moscow russian jersey from russianjerseys.com . I also know of someone who has some sort of business relationship with Lutch (makers of russian jerseys) and can get pretty much any russian jersey you want (if made by lutch) - let me know if you want their details.

Hope that helps

Old
12-05-2005, 02:43 PM
caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave
as said, nhl.com will do them although i dont use them as their shipping rates to England are (or were, last time i checked) extortionate.

Alternatively, try http://www.icejerseys.com . If you are after an authentic jersey it likely wont arrive in time for christmas as apparently there are some major holdups with the authentics due to problems at CCM/reeboks end, but replica jerseys should not be affected.

If you are after something a bit different, you should be able to get an Ovechkin: Dynamo Moscow russian jersey from russianjerseys.com . I also know of someone who has some sort of business relationship with Lutch (makers of russian jerseys) and can get pretty much any russian jersey you want (if made by lutch) - let me know if you want their details.

Hope that helps
thanks for your help man.

Old
12-05-2005, 11:58 PM
The Tikkanen
Pest

Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Don't forget EBAY. Tons of jerseys on there already made up.

Closed Thread