HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Frolov/Conroy/Demitra...

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2005, 03:13 AM
Kingz4life

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Frolov/Conroy/Demitra...

Although, the Frolov/Conroy/Demitra line has been great, I think it is time to break it apart to help spread out the scoring. Either Frolov or Demitra has to be taken off that line and put on the 2nd scoring unit.

Frolov-Conroy-Cammalleri
Roenick-Belanger-Demitra (I think Ebell deserves another shot at being a top 6 forward and JR might get it going with Demitra)
Luc-Army-Tamballeni/Brown (If, Tambs can play RW-Luc and Army should have never been split apart)
Cowan-Avery-Tamballeni/Brown

Do you guys agree about breaking up our #1 line to try to get more scoring from the other lines?

Old
12-02-2005, 03:28 AM
Osprey

I wouldn't do it yet unless the Sens are in the process of blowing out the Kings. If so, then the opportunity should be taken to try out some other lines. I'd move Frolov to the 2nd line, reuniting him with Cammalleri (who, as I said in another thread, really needs a corner man like Frolov). If this produces results for either top line, then it'd be good to keep it that way for next game and see how that goes. Line juggling mid-game in an effort to get offense is nothing new for AM, but he seems to always keep that top line together, no matter the score.

Whatever is done, separate JR and Luc, please. Heck, if the team is being blown out, anyways, try JR with Conroy and Demitra if you want. Or do Frolov-Roenick-Demitra... that'd be interesting. If those two can't make JR produce, probably nothing will.

Last edited by Osprey: 12-02-2005 at 03:42 AM.
Old
12-02-2005, 11:56 AM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

just out of curiosity, how effective do you guys think demitra will be without frolov? personally, i wouldn't expect much...

Old
12-02-2005, 12:08 PM
TubbyTerrion*

Send a message via AIM to TubbyTerrion*
Demitra spent a lot of years in this league scoring points without Frolov, so I wouldn't worry about his production, unless AM put him on a line with TK and Cowan.

That being said, hell no I wouldn't break them up.

P.S. Conroy is streaky, no? (Steve Heinze with better upside, and similar downside.)

Closed Thread