HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

General OT (Some Obscene Number Y Tres) (No Politics, NO SPOILERS, see OP)

Old
10-27-2015, 03:33 PM
strungout
Professional Killer

vCash: 500
I cant open the article....but there was a ton of foreshadowing coming from Michonne earlier in the episode too with the whole line about being out there and not even knowing whose blood you are covered in.

Totally not dead.

And I'm completely ok with that since the scenario of him surviving is playing out in my head....since there are only 5 or 6 walkers right on top of him, the rest are all backed up by each other...and they are distracted with eating the other dude....he can slide right under the dumpster.

So from the credibility standpoint....its a zombie show...the credibility was blown a lot time ago. Just enjoy it for what it is.

strungout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2015, 03:39 PM
CapitalsCupFantasy
Wasted opportunities

Would be a bit of a weak story if alive. Maybe it would be neat if Nicholas seemingly screwed ***** one last time, but ended up being the meat shield somehow instead lol...

I think we see ***** flashbacks for sure....

CapitalsCupFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2015, 03:41 PM
CapitalsCupFantasy
Wasted opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by strungout View Post
I cant open the article....but there was a ton of foreshadowing coming from Michonne earlier in the episode too with the whole line about being out there and not even knowing whose blood you are covered in.

Totally not dead.

And I'm completely ok with that since the scenario of him surviving is playing out in my head....since there are only 5 or 6 walkers right on top of him, the rest are all backed up by each other...and they are distracted with eating the other dude....he can slide right under the dumpster.

So from the credibility standpoint....its a zombie show...the credibility was blown a lot time ago. Just enjoy it for what it is.
“Dear fans of The Walking Dead, this is a hard story to tell and when we were planning to tell we knew our friends at the Talking Dead would be talking to you about it and knowing you'd all be talking, and feeling and commiserating, I knew we should say something about it lest our silence say something we didn't mean to say or not say. So I'll say this: In some way, we will see *****, some version of ***** or parts of ***** again, either in flashback or in the current story to help complete the story.”

Old
10-27-2015, 07:02 PM
MoJoSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalsCupFantasy View Post
“Dear fans of The Walking Dead, this is a hard story to tell and when we were planning to tell we knew our friends at the Talking Dead would be talking to you about it and knowing you'd all be talking, and feeling and commiserating, I knew we should say something about it lest our silence say something we didn't mean to say or not say. So I'll say this: In some way, we will see *****, some version of ***** or parts of ***** again, either in flashback or in the current story to help complete the story.”
So possibilities of:
Flashbacks: highly likely
Either as a walker/parts of the character: pretty likely
Still alive: Holding out hope but it seems pretty unlikely.

If that person is still alive, it will be like that scene from Pulp Fiction where Samuel L. Jackson gets shot at and claims he survived from divine intervention.

Either way

MoJoSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2015, 09:39 PM
CapitalsCupFantasy
Wasted opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoSauce View Post
So possibilities of:
Flashbacks: highly likely
Either as a walker/parts of the character: pretty likely
Still alive: Holding out hope but it seems pretty unlikely.

If that person is still alive, it will be like that scene from Pulp Fiction where Samuel L. Jackson gets shot at and claims he survived from divine intervention.

Either way
I know right...

Walker version would be the most sad....

Old
10-28-2015, 01:27 PM
g00n
Global Moderator
♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...028-story.html

one of the spy blimps is loose, headed for PA

g00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2015, 01:44 PM
CapitalsCupFantasy
Wasted opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00n View Post
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...028-story.html

one of the spy blimps is loose, headed for PA
Lol....heads up to the Amish!

Old
10-28-2015, 02:45 PM
RandyHolt
Registered Loser

vCash: 50
#DeflateGate2

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2015, 04:47 PM
calicapsfan
NFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
#DeflateGate2

10-28-2015, 05:13 PM
IafrateOvie34

Quote:

Totally not dead.

So from the credibility standpoint....its a zombie show...the credibility was blown a lot time ago. Just enjoy it for what it is
Pretty much how I feel about it. My favorite is using the folding blades and not something with reach. I used to pick apart the security and force protection issues in the show like with season two and the farm. I had to remind myself that is is T.V. Hershel's infinite shotgun is a classic .

IafrateOvie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2015, 05:17 PM
IafrateOvie34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalsCupFantasy View Post
I actually like what they did with episode and the speculation. Totally, wasn't expecting that scene. Prior to the event, I was commenting to family about why they were going down a choke point like that, especially with the experience of the character in those situations.

IafrateOvie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2015, 06:48 PM
calicapsfan
NFA

My husband just pulled some old boxes out of our attic... turns out to be a wedding dress made by a local SF designer in the 1960s and a men's (presumably the groom) dress uniform hat from the NOAA Commissioned Corps. Looked up the name inside and found the guy's graduating 1964 class photo from officer training on the NOAA site.

So cool. Now gotta figure out what to do with them.

calicapsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2015, 01:42 PM
RandyHolt
Registered Loser

vCash: 50
Video of the evac of that burning Dynamic 767

Look at so many nonchalantly walking away, or staying nearby. Can I get my bag.

http://www.airlive.net/2015/10/alert...inning-of.html

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2015, 02:21 PM
hockeykicker

congrats to navy qb keenan reynolds for tying the ncaa record for most rushing touchdowns!

hockeykicker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2015, 12:27 PM
hockeykicker

navy football (6-1) is playing in a prime time game saturday night on espn2 at 7:00pm at ranked memphis (8-0)

hockeykicker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2015, 10:19 AM
strungout
Professional Killer

Sweet lord have mercy

Im so beyond geeked out to see this movie.

Old
11-06-2015, 11:23 AM
calicapsfan
NFA

Quote:
Sweet lord have mercy

Im so beyond geeked out to see this movie.
Went and saw the new 007 movie last night. Very so-so. I don't like emo Bond, guess I'm old fashioned.

The Star Wars preview might have been the most exciting part of the night.

calicapsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Cush
Winny!

Lost it at about the 30 second mark

Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Cush
Winny!

Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2015, 06:17 PM
strungout
Professional Killer

Have an episode left...but Daredevil is soooo good. I had no idea Vincent d'onofrio was playing Kingpin until he showed up, it's been just getting better as it goes on. Can't wait for season 2 and Frank Castle to show up. Is Elektra coming too? Best crime drama going.

Old
11-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Cappy76

Send a message via AIM to Cappy76 Send a message via MSN to Cappy76
There is a recent article on rmnb that talks about a caps fan going to nascars top series this weekend. I can't remember his handle but I know there was a very active user that was a racer on here. Is it him? If so congrats man if not still congrats but to whoever you are. I just was pretty sure we use to have a very very active user on here that was a racer and wanted to congratulate him on his stepping up!

Cappy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2015, 10:50 AM
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy76 View Post
There is a recent article on rmnb that talks about a caps fan going to nascars top series this weekend. I can't remember his handle but I know there was a very active user that was a racer on here. Is it him? If so congrats man if not still congrats but to whoever you are. I just was pretty sure we use to have a very very active user on here that was a racer and wanted to congratulate him on his stepping up!
txpd is/was an active racer. He's not 25 though, so the article wouldn't be about him.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Cappy76

Send a message via AIM to Cappy76 Send a message via MSN to Cappy76
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
txpd is/was an active racer. He's not 25 though, so the article wouldn't be about him.
That is who I was thinking idk why I couldn't remember that thanks

Cappy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2015, 02:56 PM
usiel

vCash: 1480
Send a message via MSN to usiel
Quote:

Totally not dead.

Finally caught up on TWD yeah he's not dead.

11-09-2015, 04:14 PM
G F O P

So the Capitals and Wizards reached a deal to further extend their product on television. Listen, I don't have cable. I've said that many times. There is no cable in this room (it's downstairs). So I don't watch a lot of stuff on cable. But I'm not stupid. I realize that TV deals for these teams are huge, I realize they're not going to stream their product online despite the "modern outcry", because, at the end of the day, most of us have not cut the cord. Cutting the cord is becoming trendy, and the kids nowadays watch on they roku and online streaming sites and ****. But the reality is, like it or not, cable television and sports go hand in hand. And the cable TV networks have no intention of giving up their monopoly on their product anytime soon. Because, if they allowed their product to be streamed legally, who in their right mind would buy cable? They'd be out of business.

So people can complain more and more about how their sports teams are being blacked out. Some cases are legit (Las Vegas can't watch like 5 teams online because of blackouts, same in Iowa). But if the game is on TV, and you don't have a TV, whose fault is it that you can't watch the game?

G F O P is offline   Reply With Quote