HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

trade possibilities???

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2003, 12:56 AM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

vCash: 500
trade possibilities???

jus wondering...do u think the kings will pick up a good physical player anytime this season...i'm tired of seeing kings players getting injured and then having guys like lappy or buchy (speaking of last few years) to go and try to "inspire" our team...knowing tat andy murray doesnt like to dress our enforcers, wathcing our guys try to fight only encourages the other team and gives the opposing teams' fans more to cheer about... so throw out some ideas as to who might be available...

in my oppinion...the caps arent off to a great start, and rumors all summer long claimed they were trying to dump salary...i was thinking possibly bringing over Witt...probably unlikely....but any ideas???

Old
10-15-2003, 09:25 AM
Jungle Boy

i like the idea. and we have a ton of prospects that we could give away
(i.e.: Sergei Anshakov)

Old
10-15-2003, 09:47 AM
Kings Fanatic

I wouldn't look for a trade before the deadline. I think the management is going to wait and see if the team is gonna be in position for a postseason run before they make a move. Plus, I really hope we don't, "give away", prospects. This is the first time in forever that the team has had an enviable group of prospects. Lets keep them so that we are like the Sens in a few years.

Old
10-15-2003, 10:01 AM
Capn Brown

Aside from Maxime Oullett, who HF rates a 9, the Caps have THREE goalies in their system assigned 7.5's. Surely, we could "steal" one of them, yes? I'm partial to Maxime Daigneault.

Old
10-15-2003, 02:34 PM
willie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro
The Caps have worst D core (top6) then us.
If we want Witt then we need to give up a tough D man back (i.e. Miller)
I doubt that happens.

Look else where.
It depends. If they are out of the playoff race come March, LA could probably add a guy like Witt for a young defenseman.

That said, if we wait till March to address our lack of physical presence on the blueline, we could be the ones looking to dump salary...

Closed Thread