HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Some Hartford Weekend Stats...

Closed Thread

Old
10-13-2003, 07:57 AM
Fletch

vCash: 500
Some Hartford Weekend Stats...

Labarbera gives up four goals in 2 games, 1.92 GAA and .931 save %. Tjutin scores 3 goals, Wiseman, Ulmer and Moore combining to add the other 3. Assists were from Wiseman (2), Stals (2), Nycholat (2), Murray, Genander, Scott, Andrews and Ortmeyer each with one.

Old
10-13-2003, 11:39 AM
LondonFan

Well at least there are some positives. I'd love to see some 'Pack games this year,

Old
10-13-2003, 12:02 PM
majicpixie

Send a message via ICQ to majicpixie Send a message via AIM to majicpixie Send a message via MSN to majicpixie
I listened to the Pack game on opening night and thought Chad Wiseman did really well. I wasn't able to listen on Saturday cause I was at the Barons opener. It's so great that he's doing really well already. I told you guys that NYR got a great player!

Old
10-13-2003, 12:59 PM
#37-#93-#27*

Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
Quote:
Originally Posted by majicpixie
I listened to the Pack game on opening night and thought Chad Wiseman did really well. I wasn't able to listen on Saturday cause I was at the Barons opener. It's so great that he's doing really well already. I told you guys that NYR got a great player!

How did Tjutin and Moore do? (I know their stats but what's your impression)

Old
10-13-2003, 02:12 PM
majicpixie

Send a message via ICQ to majicpixie Send a message via AIM to majicpixie Send a message via MSN to majicpixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
How did Tjutin and Moore do? (I know their stats but what's your impression)

On opening night, I thought some of the guys started out a little slow at first. Bridgeport was leading 2-0 the first two periods, but the third was action packed. I thought both Moore and Tjutin played well and aggressively. That first goal by Tjutin was a great play. After Moore scored, I thought for sure the Pack would've won until Jeff Hamilton got the puck passed LaBarbera to tie it. I thought LaBarbera did really well, too. Making 31 saves on 34 shots is awesome. Even though the game ended in a tie, the OT session was really exciting.

Jakopin and Nycholat played really well defensively. Actually, Jakopin played a lot better than last season with the Barons. Just as long as he doesn't get too many concussions (that was the problem last season).

Like I said, I didn't get to listen to the game on Saturday, as well as other games played the same night as the Barons, but I think there's a lot of talent on the Pack. The Rangers should give some of these guys a chance soon.

Old
10-14-2003, 03:53 AM
True Blue

I would not mind seeing Jakopin instead of either of the M&M boys. Heck, maybe Jakopin and Nycholat can play instead of BOTH of the defenseless duo. Not like they can do any worse.

Closed Thread