HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Biggest game of the season.

Closed Thread

Old
12-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Kingz4life

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Biggest game of the season.

I think so far this really is the biggest game of the season. We are on a 3 game losing streak for the first time and not playing well at all. I think we all know Garon will get the start tonight and obviously he's going to want to send a message to his former team. This team has lost any kind of chemistry it had created earlier in the season. AM and his coaching staff need to speak with our guys one on one and remind them what they expect from them. They also need to put together some really solid line combos because right now nothing is working. Tonight, I would probably split up Demitra and Frolov to see if that can get another line going.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Old
12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
kingsfan25

vCash: 500
Every game will be the biggest of the season until they right the ship.

But I agree that this could be the comeback game...they played some of their best hockey since the slump started in the second period...and a game this intense, I'm hoping has fired everyone up. On top of that, Garon should be really focussed on sticking it to his old team. Let's hope that some of the fire from last night has carried over into this game and our boys come out flying.

Closed Thread