HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Chicago game versus Los Angeles

Closed Thread

Old
10-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Slats432

vCash: 500
Chicago game versus Los Angeles

Well guys,

I had done up a full write up(Sunday night) on the Chicago/LA game and for some reason the post didn't work, and when I tried to go back it didn't let me.

So let me try again quickly...just citing the rookies.

Ruutu....didn't show much as far as skill goes but sure was in the game physically. His hit that rocked Palffy turned the momentum in the game.

Vorobiev. Didn't see much from him at all, just didn't seem to create anything offensively or show much skill.

Kukkonen...I liked his game. Played physical...good outlet passes. He was probably the best blueliner on this night.

I thought the fourth line was the best line of the night with Moen, Vandenbussche and Nichol. Good energy, played physical. A good night.

Well, no where near as good as the first post but on a personal aside, I got my ticket (11th row, section 103) for only $25(a $75 ticket) and as I was walking around the concourse, I bumped into Vladislav Tretiak and went up and shook his hand and said hello.

Old
10-15-2003, 08:26 AM
phtrem

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slats432
Well guys,

I had done up a full write up(Sunday night) on the Chicago/LA game and for some reason the post didn't work, and when I tried to go back it didn't let me.

So let me try again quickly...just citing the rookies.

Ruutu....didn't show much as far as skill goes but sure was in the game physically. His hit that rocked Palffy turned the momentum in the game.

Vorobiev. Didn't see much from him at all, just didn't seem to create anything offensively or show much skill.

Kukkonen...I liked his game. Played physical...good outlet passes. He was probably the best blueliner on this night.

I thought the fourth line was the best line of the night with Moen, Vandenbussche and Nichol. Good energy, played physical. A good night.

Well, no where near as good as the first post but on a personal aside, I got my ticket (11th row, section 103) for only $25(a $75 ticket) and as I was walking around the concourse, I bumped into Vladislav Tretiak and went up and shook his hand and said hello.
Thanks for the update

Closed Thread