Northern Europe Norway, Denmark, Iceland

Mathis Olimb

Closed Thread

Old
01-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Kitsune

vCash: 500
Mathis Olimb

ok, I know he is from Norway, played in the WJC, and was in the OHL last season. Does anyone know where is he this year? The reason I ask is because my Wolves just acquired his CHL rights, and I wish to know if he has any desire to come back to Ontario....

Old
01-12-2006, 10:38 AM
rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lone Wolf
ok, I know he is from Norway, played in the WJC, and was in the OHL last season. Does anyone know where is he this year? The reason I ask is because my Wolves just acquired his CHL rights, and I wish to know if he has any desire to come back to Ontario....
He`s back home in Norway playing with Vålerenga Oslo in the UPC League this season

Old
01-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Default101

No, he was committed to the Sarnia Sting organization and promised the organization he'd stay with the team, but when training camp rolled around he said guess what, i changed my mind i'm gonna stay in norway, so the organization took it as a slap in the face because they turned down a chance to get a good import becuase they were committed to keeping olimb, so it was basically like a bonus with Versteeg-Lytwyn if he played in Norway and decided he wanted to come back, but i don't think it's too likely he's gonna come over as an overage import, i'd assume he's gonna stay there, too bad too because he's very skilled

Closed Thread